Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 raptor 700 with DMC force 4 true duals,Pro flow intake and DMC controller on the bike now and i want to step it up. I want to be able to run 93 octane pump gas with a drop in cam. What all do i need?

If i get the extra cash i have a local shop that can port and polish the head and while im at it what would be a wilder cam setup for a second option,if money allows?

I have a 4 mill cheetah cub banshee on alcohol so i already have a full out drag bike so i would like to get the raptor another 10-15hp so i can have a bike to ride and race some of the slower 4 stroke crowd.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm no pro or great raptor mind yet, but if I was you I would look at a 11:1 piston and a hot cam stage 2, those items together are said to bring 6 to 7 more hp and the cam is a drop if I'm not mistaken.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
To run 93 get in touch with TQS get their stock bore cp 11.5:1 tech piston the largest drop I know of is the HC3. If your gonna have the head ported and rockers cleared you could go HDD 5050 cam(custom web grind for HDD) or the bigger web4 but I'd go 5050 for trail. The hc3 and 11.5:1 will give a nice boost the porting a bigger cam a bored TB and a programable ignition will really wake her up. I run the 5050 cam in 2 builds so far and love it. Good luck bro contact TQS and HDD they'll get you on the right track. So will racers edge and other sponsors. I'm just a TQS HDD customer never a bad deal yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts