·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I need this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Anyone have any riots nearby? I hope not... Im thinking i should use my stimulus money to buy a rifle. Ive wanted one for so long and i was going to get one soon anyway but im starting to feel like NOW is the time

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Anyone have any riots nearby? I hope not... Im thinking i should use my stimulus money to buy a rifle. Ive wanted one for so long and i was going to get one soon anyway but im starting to feel like NOW is the time

There were some in our adjacent city. Eugene/Springfield is really one decent sizes area, like 220,000 people divided by the interstate. Eugene is a pretty liberal place. Apparently, the protests started at the courthouse peacefully. People started marching down the streets downtown and eventually a group split off. That group proceeded to break windows and loot a few businesses, start fires in the streets, etc. Several assaults.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts

For the past two nights there has been riots.

From what I understand the police had a no knock warrant at a drug house. They kicked they door in and were shot at so they opened fire. Come to find out they were at the wrong house and the people living there were just innocent people that thought someone was breaking in. Several people in that house were killed including a female EMT. But from what I'm told all this happened some months ago.

I don't have any news channels and I don't have social media so this is just what friends have told me about it.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
My buddy sent me this last night.

I'm curious what they think they're going to take of mine that's theirs? And why they value my stuff more than their life.

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts

I'm curious what they think they're going to take of mine that's theirs? And why they value my stuff more than their life.

If someone enters my home, likely they will be taking some 180gn hydrashocks to the chest.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
For the past two nights there has been riots.

From what I understand the police had a no knock warrant at a drug house. They kicked they door in and were shot at so they opened fire. Come to find out they were at the wrong house and the people living there were just innocent people that thought someone was breaking in. Several people in that house were killed including a female EMT. But from what I'm told all this happened some months ago.

I don't have any news channels and I don't have social media so this is just what friends have told me about it.

Wow. Just wow, to all of it.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
It would really not be a good idea...

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
It would really not be a good idea...
I know ALOT of houses I hope they visit.
That problem would take care of itself real quick out here where I live.
Let them bring their sticks and torches, because the second they set foot on the property, well, that'll be their last steps, lmao!
Stupid ****'s
George Floyd's death was senseless and evil, and needs to be dealt with quickly and justly, but to burn, loot, and threaten to steal and kill in retaliation, wth?!
Those people need to catch a bullet or 10, and no pity for them if and when they do...you reap what you sowe.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
We're having riots in Seattle, about 30 miles North. Nothing in my area. There are to many people confined because of the virus that now want to get out, and some, mostly outsiders want to cause problems.

If you're looking for home protection, a 12ga shotgun is my choice. It keeps missed shot from leaving your house and hitting a neighbor. A pistol in my hand is just to get me to my shotgun. Mossberg 500 makes reasonably priced 12ga, but a Remington 870 is said to be more reliable. I've never had a problem with either.

A few hints;
Don't get a pistol grip.
Get the shortest legal barrel.
Take any plugs out of the magazine so it holds more then 3 rounds.
Get a extended magazine.
A 6 position stock helps it fit you and/or wife-girlfriend-responsible kids.
Everyone should PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!
Go to a indoor range and let everyone practice while moving the target from far, rapidly towards them. You don't need to waste time aiming, just point and shoot.

AND, be sure they fall inside your house, and tell cops "You feared for your life"!!
Yes, it's brutal, but it's them or your family!

·
11,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
It's simple, if you break, set fires, destroy or loot, you get shot!! Try that in Russia or China. In China, they have run over people with tanks and shot in Tiananmen Square in 1989

·
11,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
In some classes we've taken, they warned us about saying what we say as being "premeditated" in a court of law. Like a shot to the chest.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts

Well, i did it. And im happy about it. Im going to try to claim it as a dependent on my taxes next year. They said my raptor wasnt technically a "child" so it couldn't be claimed. They just dont understand

·
11,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Is it a black rifle?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Mostly...

Reactions: jsanders347

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well, i did it. And im happy about it. Im going to try to claim it as a dependent on my taxes next year. They said my raptor wasnt technically a "child" so it couldn't be claimed. They just dont understand

I've been gone for a few months, just coming back and catching up....was about to offer you some help based on your question earlier, was glad to see this. If you ever do have a question about anything firearms related, if I don't know the answer, I can definitely find out. Times aren't crazy, but crazy people are crazier. Glad to find you guys made it through the fracas.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Spell how you pronounce this word: wash

I say warsh

·
Super Moderator
8,068 Posts
That’s odd question , but I say it how it’s spelled, maybe wuash...just like the vegetable squash but no SQ.

Reactions: 38Fitters

·
Registered
760 Posts
Lol, what am I missing here?? It’s funny cause I just heard my grandmother say that - warsh. Coincidences...

21 - 40 of 49 Posts