Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I FIGURED MAYBE SOMEONE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM ALSO AND I FIGURED THIS WOUDL BE A GOOD TIME AND PLACE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE!!!!

THE OTHER DAY A FRIEND AND I WENTTO A OPEN HOUSE ATV RIDE IN PA.
WHILE TALKING TO ONE OF THE STAFF THERE MY FRIEND.. AND I BUT HE FIRST NOTICED A HOPPED UP POLARIS COMMING DOWN THE DRIVE TOWARD THE MAIN BUILDING WHERE WE WERE DISCUSSING MEBERSHIPS WITH A STAFF PERSON. THE DRIVER OF THIS ATV WAS THIN AND DECKED OUT IN A RED RIDDING OUTFIT AND MATCHING HELMET. MY FRIEND COULD NOT TAKE HIS EYES OFF THE SMALL THIN FRAME AND BEUITIFULL BLONDE HAIR FLOWWING FROM UNDERNEATH THE HELMET ...AND IM ALMOST SURE HE WAS LOOKING AT THE BACK SIDE OF THE TIGHT RIDDING PANTS BUTI COULD NOT BE SURE.
AS THE ATV PULLED UP TO THE MAIN BUILDING WHERE WE WERE STANDING THE DRIVVER PRESEEDED TO DRIVE AROUND BACK AND OUT OF OUR SIGHT. WE KEPT OUR CONVERSATION WITH THE STAFF MEMBER . MY FRIEND AND I HEARD THE NOISEY TWO TROKE SHUT DOWN AND WAITED FOR THE APEARENCE OF THE DRIVER...... MY FRIEND GASPED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKINGTO THE STAFF MEMEBER AS THE DRIVER APPEARED AROUND THE CORNER.......TALL THIN PRETTY BONDE HAIRED DUDE.. YES A MAN !!!
BE FOR WARNED IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU .... LOL [

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:lol: :lol: you suck!! if memory serves me correctly, i wasnt the only one looking!!

the best part was, the guy was telling us about family members being included in the membership package, he said significant others were included and you didnt have to be married...well, just as the dude came around the corner and almost caused me to loose my breakfast, ol squeak without missing a beat busts out with "what about gay couples?" looks at me and bust out laughing. :rocket: the staffer got a good laugh out of it too..

yo squeak!.... :wave-finger: good times :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YAH I FIGURED THAT STORY WOUDL GO OVER WELL I LEFT OUTTHAT IT WAS YOU CHRIS AND TEH GAY COUPLE PARTYAH IM SO GLADD YOU ADDED THAT WAS THE BEST PART

·
Registered
314 Posts
that was too funny to leave out, even if it was at my own expense :fruity: :lol:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
good one fellas,
Me and my friends were crusing down Harbor..Uh, street in Ca,
and yelling stuff at hookers....Cuz that's always fun. and I was about to yell at this sexy one....and I caught myself halfway through as It was guy. I went, OOHHH uhhhhhhh, I was gonna say, OHH YEAHHH, but...very disapointed.. :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
83 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
519 Posts
batty boy ha ha you sick fucks :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
:rofl: :nono: :puke:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
NICK said:
good one fellas,
Me and my friends were crusing down Harbor..Uh, street in Ca,
and yelling stuff at hookers....Cuz that's always fun. and I was about to yell at this sexy one....and I caught myself halfway through as It was guy. I went, OOHHH uhhhhhhh, I was gonna say, OHH YEAHHH, but...very disapointed.. :lol: :eek:
HA! Good ol Cali! You never know what they got under the hood now-a-days! There are some pretty good Gender Benders out there! Up in the northwest, we just have a lot of handsome women.

·
Registered
278 Posts
nice, wish i was there to see that! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts