Raptor Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
So how did you get the rivets out just cliped them from the back? Or did you drill them out? It started melting the plastic when i used a drill

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
turboedsupe said:
So how did you get the rivets out just cliped them from the back? Or did you drill them out? It started melting the plastic when i used a drill
Drill out the center and then snip the back.

Mr. C

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Pelele - thats exactly what im looking for. something like that i think makes it look alot smoother rather than just leaving the spot blank. thanks alot.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sorry, probably completey off topic by now but, I bought my 660 from Bay Area Yamaha before they moved. I drove 2 hours to pick it up (from the sacramento area) and saved about 1 - 2 grand. Dan is awesome, he definately hooked it up.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
700yellowraptor said:
Getting rid of the warning placks is a yes, they sell colored placks on ebay.As far as the F.I.and S.E. stickers they will be staying i like them.Those rims imo are :puke:
Thanks for the 2 cents. To each his own. There new wheel looks pretty tight and light, the Sportlite!!! Go check it out guys.

:thumbsup:

Mr. C

·
Registered
9 Posts
dang cali you really alot of comments. i think it looks just great. what did you do with the factory lights?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I took my warning stickers off too but i replaced them with aluminum raptor 700 and yamaha plates that you pop rivet on they look awesome.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
wow you brought this thread back from the dead! :lol: got any pics of it?

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
wow you brought this thread back from the dead! :lol: got any pics of it?
Holy Cow.....I didn't even see the dates till I read your post. At least someone is using the search feature to its advantage. :D

21 - 30 of 30 Posts