Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new here but i just bought a 2020 raptor 700 and not sure if i wanna get an exhaust yet, mainly money issues but will removing my spark arrestor void the warranty? I feel like it shouldn't but wanted to see if anyone really knew.

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Removing a spark arrestor wont void the warranty but will not net any gains. I highly suggest leaving that in simply to avoid any unnecessary fires. For right now I would just enjoy the bike as is.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Removing a spark arrestor wont void the warranty but will not net any gains. I highly suggest leaving that in simply to avoid any unnecessary fires. For right now I would just enjoy the bike as is.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, appreciate the clarification. I'm just looking for some more noise to shut up some friends on Trx and Ltr's

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
How about dust and rocks in their ears as you power past them? lol. When you are ready for some power added to the machine we can help in here. The best bang for the buck is the Big 3. (exhaust, air intake & fuel controller.) That will add roughly 10hp. Budget in around $1200 for this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about dust and rocks in their ears as you power past them? lol. When you are ready for some power added to the machine we can help in here. The best bang for the buck is the Big 3. (exhaust, air intake & fuel controller.) That will add roughly 10hp. Budget in around $1200 for this.
Already dusted em, have my intake on the way but I'm just sticking up parts until I wanna put them on, too new to
void the warranty in just 2 weeks lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keep all the stock parts, if you wreck it return to stock 🤷‍♂️😂
I'm sure I'll be doing that soon, figured I'd wait a month or so before I go tearing it apart😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts