Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we got rained out this weekend but were able to get a heat race in before the rain really started to pour. this is me and 783raptor, he bought a yfz450 and brought it out to the track i normaly race at. i took 1st and he took 2nd. i finially got the suspension right, the left hand tire in the air is a good thing!! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
went racing sunday on a 3/8 mile high banked track. i entered the pro quad division, for the first time in my life i entered a challenging contest. Needless to say i took second place podium position out of 16 riders. check it out on www.ohiooutlawmotorsports.com click on the news icon. i am rider 113. i found out the other three riders i competed with have been racing for at least 8-10 years and have taken many championships.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Racing

Nice pic. Ill be making my way back down there. You really need to come run the track in salem next month. Go to racecra.com and check out the salem track also running ashtabula last saturday this month TT.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was gonna go to the salem race but never made it, thanks for the invite.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'll have the raptor in ashtabula cause you hit 5th gear in the rev box. It's sick hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Here ya go, now fill in your mods and sponsors on the right side of the pic and put it in your sig:

Now it will look as good as bamaquads:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I cant wait till next weekend, hopefully I can get someone to take some pics of me on the oval... And a cool sponsor like BamaQuads, hehe

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here ya go, now fill in your mods and sponsors on the right side of the pic and put it in your sig:

Now it will look as good as bamaquads:
thanks Bo, ill try and get to finishing the sig pic soon.

Took another win on the short track this weekend.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also for the guys thinking of either buying american racers or hoosiers will like what i have to say. American Racers have changed their tire design and are making their 18x10x10 wider with the same advertised sizing. I just bought new rear american racers and compared them with the old ones i currently have and their approx 1.5-2 inch wider tread width, and require a 10x10 rim to fit. Same as th Hoosier, finially

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn bama, how many do you have? i know iam running out of room as it is

1 - 20 of 21 Posts