Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago i baught a 2006 raptor 350.
saw the quad on craigslist. no picture no year nothing. i went to look at it and it is super clean and i found out it was a 2006 on the vin.
he was asking 2000$$

i got it for 1500$$ :banana_hitit:
was it worth it?
just wanna see some opinions!:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think so! I just bought my 07 350 SE for $2000, he was firm at $2100, but he had it on eBay and if it sold he would have to give them $60 if it sold, so he canceled the auction and it was a win-win! But $1500 sounds incredible! If it runs good and looks good theres no doubt it was a good buy. Good luck with it! :beer:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks man! you got a good deal too!
your raptors nice what do you have done?
Nothing yet :D Stock everything except the handlebars and the nerf bars. I want to maybe get a pipe, jet it, air filter, and some cosmetic mods. But thats the future. I see you have yours jetted, what did you jet it to?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kool, and yeah i got the dynojet kit for mine i have 150 main and 22.5 pilot

looking to get
blingstar iron cross bumper
hmf slip on
nerfbars
etc..

·
Registered
391 Posts
I saw your other post about the hood. Maier is the only company that makes them. They only come in black and I don't even think its real carbon fiber...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know its not real carbon fiber but i saw a blue one on a stock raptor 350 se.
iv seen the gray carbon fiber look on ebay for 60$

·
Registered
391 Posts
I didn't even check eBay yet. Haha Where did you get your L.E.D. taillight bulb from, Do you like it?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love it! i took out my stock bulb and took it to autozone and found a match. it was $17 dollars for two bulbs. when i got it the guy gave me free bulb grease. make sure if you get it get the bulb grease helps with corrosion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts