Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so here we go I'm riding my raptor thought a trail that was unmarked suddenly it stop and i almost end up in front of it lucky me i did not. anyhow i hit a stamp and it band my left lower arm. i was able to keep going i was acutely keep riding it all day long. I'm going to replace the arm and i would like to know if i need to buy all the bearings and etc with it or maybe i could use the one that is on the damage arm? I really need to know since i have found a new Yamaha arm for 98.00 it is a good deal but if i need the bearings too i might buy a used one for $126.00 Please help thank you

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
There aren't any bearings in the a-arm that I know of, just a pin that you can swap out of the damaged arm.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There aren't any bearings in the a-arm that I know of, just a pin that you can swap out of the damaged arm.
mmmmm.... that is really interesting are you sure? The reason I'm asking is i saw the following

hXXp://www.amazon.com/2006-2009-Yamaha-Raptor700--Arm-Bearing/dp/B002FDEQ7I/ref=sr_1_49?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1309270521&sr=1-49

what are these for ??

Thanks for replying.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Check out the" parts for sale " section. Good prices on A-arms all the time. I just sold All 4 of mine with less then 50 miles on them for $150.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
If you can get the bearing out of the arm without damaging it you could probably reuse it. Most people buy used that are complete and I guess I didn't look hard enough at the factory manual the one time I swapped arms haha

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check out the" parts for sale " section. Good prices on A-arms all the time. I just sold All 4 of mine with less then 50 miles on them for $150.
shoot couldn't u wait :) that is a really good price i looked on ebay (seller on ebay thinking they got gold the price for used one is $126.00 and up this is outrages 1 lower arm i bet you made someone day) goggle couldnt find anything less then $114.00 for a new or used blue arm.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts