Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went on a nice weekend ride about 3 hours away from NKy/cincy area... Ended up going with about 8 ppl down around Hazard KY area.. Alot of riding had around 4-5k acres to ride on anywhere we wanted and it was pretty good...

Out of the 8 ppl that went only 2 of us had sport quads and we went anywhere the Utilities went... The guy that lives in Hazard that guided us around and the ppl we went with told us we wouldnt make it anywhere in the moutains on those quads..

Well i had the 08 350, my friend was on his YFZ450 we didnt have a single problem

I did however put a good sized dent/ding in my lower front a-arm left side sitting on it... It didnt affect it any and i didnt notice till saturday night, not even sure how it happened..

So now i guess ill be on the hunt for a new/used front lower a-arm.. So if anyone has one laying around LMK... Has to be silver in color..

But yea that was prolly the best ride i have been on in a while.. Looks like a ATV is a have to have thing in hazard is anyone from around that location on the boards... All i really seen was Utility quads sitting around like 2 to each house, one place there was like 13 atv's just sitting outside all types..

Think we will be planning another ride here in a couple months to Black moutain Down around the same location so anyone in KY/NKY area looking to go on a ride we can get something set up...

·
Registered
901 Posts
I wouldnt bother looking for an A arm. I would get some A Arm Skids. 2 reasons. 1 It will cover your damage. 2. it will prevent more.

It is a quad, this shit happens.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i had tought about doing that, do you think the dent/ding in the a-arm would weekend and end up breaking or anything..

I mean it dented it in about halfway... My friends YFZ is the same way but not as big of a dent in his, mine is pretty good...

·
Registered
901 Posts
it will be fine as long as its only dented.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts