Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some of the problems with this line or quality issues. just curious?? :feedback:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a new Warrior and find that factory "Quality Control" is a joke...mine wa special ordered and delayd due to "QC", when delivered I had a list of 20 items in need of correction/repair. This problem is industry wide and common with most builders, at least thats my experience. You may get lucky and buy a trailer and have no issues but thats rare.

The best advice I can give is find a dealer with a service department with an excellent reputation and buy their line if you like what they have to sell. When I bought mine sales staff were nice and helpful, but after the sale service has dropped the ball, treated me poorly, fixed things incorrectly and even lied to me on 4 issues. And always remember, as soon as you sign, you're gona see a different unit that has a newer nicer feature, so choose wisely and get one that'll keep you satisfied.

I love my warrior, its beautiful and has everything I want, the dealer has made it a poor venture and I wish perhaps I bought something else or from somewhere else.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have alot a friends with alot of different brand toyhaulers. I have come to the conclussion that "quality control" is a joke nomatter what brand you buy. Everyone has had a list of problems after the first couple of trips. The best advice I can give you is no matter what brand you go with, your first trip stay close to home, maybe even camp out at home, and write a list of anything thats wrong. My buddy picked up a Weekend Warrior, next day loaded up and met us in Glamis. Realized the fridge wasn't working, had no heater, And the hot water heater wasn't firing up. Glamis is not the place to figure that out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.