Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two bros pipe is on the way. Does anyone know what the stock muffler weighs and how much lighter the two bros. is? I put my X-Bars on this evening and could not believe how heavy the stock bars were.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I never weighed the stock muff, but its safe to say its about 10-15 lbs. I could not believe it.

I put Pro Taper SEs on and they are lighter than stock by far....even with a cross bar and pad!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Beaner242 said:
My two bros pipe is on the way. Does anyone know what the stock muffler weighs and how much lighter the two bros. is? I put my X-Bars on this evening and could not believe how heavy the stock bars were.

The TBR is A LOT lighter than stock:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Beaner242 said:
Just for the record the stock pipe weighs 10.5 and the Two Bros. is 5. :thumbsup: On my scales anyway.
There ya go! About half the weight of stock :thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
According to twobros.com stock is 9 lbs and theirs is 5.75 lbs. If that's accurate, it's still a decent weight savings, but the weight loss that you really feel is unsprung weight and rotating mass. That get's expensive real quick, though....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.