Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Welcome aboard me and Chris will be in touch soon for a system for the drag rappy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for having us on the site as a Sponsor! We're excited to be able to step up and provide the BEST nitrous system on the market. We firmly believe that we have the best technology, easiest install and most consistent system out there.

We'd like everyone to take a look at our website as we're making some changes to it and will have an upgraded site out soon:

http://www.bossnoss.com

As well, feel free to check our our Boss Industries Facebook account as we'll have exciting news about BOSS Noss and BOSS Seats:

Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook! BOSS Noss Facebook

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Welcome, I've seen your kits in action and they're quite impressive. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Mike!

Right now, there's no plans for any kind of group buys. Unfortunately, group buys usually end up causing more headache for everyone involved than it's worth. When people stop and really take a look at the system and how it works, it really is an exceptional value. The simplicity, the technology and effectiveness of the BOSS Noss system set it apart and just make it work.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has on the system itself and how it works. Hit me up anytime!

-Jeremy

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Bout time the Forum got you guys on here.....I LOVE MY BOSS NOSS!!! The kit is very simply and basic....Jeremy has been great to deal with and has been a huge help...

I know a lot of you see my posts before about the kit....It is the cheapest way to get more HP....IMO

Here is a couple vids I have of my kit...Please remember that when you see me catching these guys that are 3-4 bike lengths ahead, I weigh 295 lbs with a full weight bike....and when racing quads, weight is a HUGE factor!! Theres nothing better than seeing them look back cause they see you coming up FAST..

Here is when I got it -

Here is my first vid from Glamis (finally got 5000 hits)

And here is another of Glamis with more editing -

Anyways....I hope you get one cause it is the SHIZ!!!!!

Thanks Jeremy and Boss Noss.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts