Raptor Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have the JD MGC's too and I love them the extra ground clearance makes a huge differance in the really rocky stuff!

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
If a 350 rim will fit a 700, I have a whole set of extra rims. I can get them cleaned up and powder coated if you need it. They might have a few minor imperfections but they don't wobble or anything like that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have the JD MGC's too and I love them the extra ground clearance makes a huge differance in the really rocky stuff!
saw your pictures, really like the look of your a-arms! Does seem like it would make avoiding the rocks a ton easier...
though not being able to find the a-arm guards would be a big drawback.
thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
If a 350 rim will fit a 700, I have a whole set of extra rims. I can get them cleaned up and powder coated if you need it. They might have a few minor imperfections but they don't wobble or anything like that.
thanks! I'll PM you about the rims

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
saw your pictures, really like the look of your a-arms! Does seem like it would make avoiding the rocks a ton easier...
though not being able to find the a-arm guards would be a big drawback.
thanks for the suggestion!
With the more clearance you don't have to worry about the rocks and if you do come up to a big rock just put it down the center and let the bumper and frame skid plate take the hit. I've had them out a few times and didn't have a problem but a friend of mine has had them for awhile now and hasn't had any problems with them.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts