Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]STOLEN[/size][/size][/size]

someone stole my raptor sunday night along with some other shit....it's a 07 gytr w/lte duals / razr 2 tires / acerbis handguards / flame heat sheilds / a/c nerf bars and rear grab bar / flame shock skins / gytr heel guards / gytr bumper / :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
OMG! that really really sucks.... I hate to hear that, I know what it s like to have a nice atv stolen. Not a good feeling. I will be on the lookout for a gytr with lte's :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
SUNZABICHEZ!!! People like that should have very bad things done to them.. If i lived anywhere near there i would be on the look-out for it!

·
Registered
815 Posts
ya i agree with lowridin.... if i was there i would start helping ya look, for the ASSHOLE that stole it....
Sorry to hear about that man... hpefully you have insurance!!

Plattner

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh man, sorry to hear that. Makes me sick. I won't let mine go outside without insurance, just too much of that going on. Geez I don't really even know what to say, but sorry.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
pile0g00 said:
Oh man, sorry to hear that. Makes me sick. I won't let mine go outside without insurance, just too much of that going on. Geez I don't really even know what to say, but sorry.
Watch the classifieds, swap meets, ebay, etc. for parts of your bike. I bet they are going to want to sell it. If they keep it like it is then it should be easy to pick out, so get the word out and keep a look out.

·
Registered
751 Posts
MAN THAT REALLY SUCKS. I hate when people steal shit. Hopefully you have receipts from all your mods cause insurance should take care of everything. I Live in mass so i dont think i will see it. Maybe the person on who stole it is dumb enough to go on raptor forum.. then you could kick his ass.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
might wanna keep your eyes on ebay for it or read the sales news section everyday....they are prob. gonna try to sell it for alot of drugs

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Damn NUTS i live about an hour from you that sucks bro, did you have insurance. I hope so, try your home owners insurance. I will keep an eye out down here for your bike. man i would kill the son of [email protected] whole stole my bike.. sorry bro

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
That sucks... :mp5: Hope you were insured :thumbsup: if you didn't have atv insurance maybe your homeowners will cover it???? Where you located?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lowridin88 said:
If you find them.. let me know i wanna come kick them in the nuts
trust me i wanna do more that that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
onelunglow said:
That sucks... :mp5: Hope you were insured :thumbsup: if you didn't have atv insurance maybe your homeowners will cover it???? Where you located?
didn't have ins, and home owners wont cover, but got my posse together and got an idea of who stole it......my ins only covers off road vehicle for home/lawn maintenance,out fikin 9800.00 for the damn bike with all the mods.............. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
loose nutz said:
onelunglow said:
didn't have ins, and home owners wont cover, but got my posse together and got an idea of who stole it......my ins only covers off road vehicle for home/lawn maintenance,out fikin 9800.00 for the damn bike with all the mods.............. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Well you used the raptor to pull one of these:

So you used it for lawn maintenance.. LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
:mad: :mad:Sorry to here. Hope you get it back in one piece with a piece of the guy who stole it. :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts