·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i need a little help , i just got my barkers on so i need a map for
Barkers
PC3
Open K&N intake

And i dont know how to do this yet because i havent programed my pc uet.. when i bought it it was already maped for my old pipes.. so from what i heard i connect the usb from the computer to the power commander turn the key on and the button to on and leave the bike off tthen ???

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i dled the mpa pack from power comander and there is a huge selection... and no barker map!!!!! aaah

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
No you just plug in the 9v power pack adapter then plug in the PC3 to the laptop, and it should be accessible. Open the correct map then click "send map". I have one that may work...what's your email?

Actually, go to pciii.bob2bob.com and there is a collection of Barker maps there...you'll need a login and password but it should tell you how to get it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have no 9v power thing? how does that look??? and thanks for the site.. btw wats the no QC and QC??

·
Registered
749 Posts
The QC and no QC would be the quiet cores. I have a map for the pc5 from TQS. I have barkers, no quiet cores and a k&n proflow with the lid off. I could try and send it to you...I am guessing the maps between PC 3 and 5 are interchangable?

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
The QC and no QC would be the quiet cores. I have a map for the pc5 from TQS. I have barkers, no quiet cores and a k&n proflow with the lid off. I could try and send it to you...I am guessing the maps between PC 3 and 5 are interchangable?
From what i understand you can interchange maps, PC5 uses something different. I could be wrong but i thought i read that somewhere.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Quiet cores and spark arrestors have to be bought separately. I have some laying around in case I ever go to an area that requires them. just use the google image search for "barker dual quiet cores" and then you can get an idea of what they look like. if you look directly down your exhaust can i'm sure you'll see a quiet core or a screen for a spark arrestor

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
These are the quiet cores,look at the end of you pipe, if they are installed they will be just inside the can under the end cap.

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
k thanks mine arent qc so imma try to upload the map tomarrow!

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
Odd. On my PC3 I would have had to keep the motor running OR use the 9v adapter...it wouldn't get any input with just key on.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dl'ed a map from site you guys posted! thanks alot! i will upload it to her tomarrow and take it for a spin! but man they sound SWEET!
Pretty dirty but w.e!

ps. yes i need tires! haha

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
btw were did u guys mount the straps, the holes for the 6pack rack? becaause there is only exhaust holes on the right side nothing on left (only the ones that hold the 6pack)....

·
Registered
11 Posts
I tried one of the maps for my setup off of that site....
the map was for - barkers, trinity intake k&n, no QC

my setup - barkers, Monster intake w/ k&n, no QC

It seems to run a little rich. Anyone have a map specifically for my setup?? Im at sea level 50-70 degrees

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
You can't use Barker duals with a 6pk rack without modification. And I think I heard they may cause the pipes to hit.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I tried one of the maps for my setup off of that site....
the map was for - barkers, trinity intake k&n, no QC

my setup - barkers, Monster intake w/ k&n, no QC

It seems to run a little rich. Anyone have a map specifically for my setup?? Im at sea level 50-70 degrees
I have a map from dl700 that works great. Same setup! If you want it pm me with your email and i will send it to you. Pc3 maps dont work with the pc5. You have to copy all of the numbers out of the pc3 and paste them into the pc5 map. There is an extra column in the pc5 map and i was told that you just duplicate the column just to the left. My map is for a pc5. I just read somewhere that the maps can be interchanged if you download some new software from dynojet. It's prob. just as easy to copy and paste though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Does anyone have a map for an 06 with Barkers, Trinity intake, PC3, 11:1 J&E, and HC3? I can never find one for a HC3, only HC2. The map I am running now runs rich enough that the guys sucking my dust complain about their eyes burning from the fumes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts