Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its bout time to start ordering parts again, for a winter build....last month i just installed a hc3, 11.5:1 cp piston, p&p head, +2valves...which only got me from 46 with just the big 3 to around 57.5hp...(not what i was hoping for)...my other mods include barker duals, k&n velocity intake, 15t, ehs programmer.....so im thinking that my bike needs a bigger cam and intake to accomadate for such extreme head work...so to get my hp where it needs to be im guessing i should upgrade to a hd5050 or barker cam with some kb hdsprings, an fci intake, and a +3tb...should this give me a more noticible hp gain....because i really wasnt that impressed with my last build :/

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Yeah sounds like a big port for a sb/ss go to a 105.5 or 106. then a 54 or 3+ with FCI and the 50/50. Should wake it right up ;) you need better springs for the 50/50. (HD springs)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha lucky700, if my pockets were only deep enough, that would def be the route that i would go....but for now, im just doin it mod for mod...until im sitting around 70-75hp

·
Registered
214 Posts
you need at least fci and throttle body. All that porting is not as useful if it can't get the air it needs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts