Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I spent tonight at the drags. I'm runnung Full HMF with a dolbec, prodesign intake, 15t front, stock tires and 91 octane. MY fastest 1/4 was a 15 flat at 78.88 I'm uploading a video and will post later racing against an ltr 450.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drag racing

Here is the video http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/cahuff45/?action=view&current=drag.flv
I Had the reaction with a.3310 to his .4139 but spun out leaving the concrete(it was a little damp out) he beat me to the 1/8 with [email protected] 67.75 to my [email protected] but I cam back to get a [email protected] to his [email protected] He's running stock gearing, no lid, Cherry Bomb and a Full Yoshi. Also hes 35lbs lighter

We had my raptor, 3 ltrs and one banshee there tonight. All four of had about the same runs but I had the lowest et and fastest top speed for the night.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
It is definately fun draggin these things at the track. Ive posted video of my 9.013 pass on here before. They can do 9.3x with stock exhaust with no problem- practice...practice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i didn't strap the suspension down, what exactly does this do, how big a differance does it make? Do i do the fronts and rear?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Strapping the front and rear suspension down helps a lot...it doesn't allow the suspension to unload when you take off..reducing roll and keeping the frontend down instead of wheelieing hard. I do this every time I go. Get some buddies to stand on the front and load the shocks and then run a ratchet strap from one a arm, through the frame, and to the other a arm...the ratchet the sucker down. Its worth it man.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New best time ... 15.202 sec and 79.8 mph.Temp 28*C and moderate to strong headwind.This at 4800 feet.Altitude correction factor of 0.9406 for the 1/4 mile = 14.299 sec at sealevel.

:grin_nod:

·
Registered
350 Posts
8.68 at 74mph sunday night on stock suspension with mods listed below

1 - 10 of 10 Posts