Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met up with my buddy i met on this forum, LOOSENUTZ. we had a pretty good time and i ended up "looping " my quad twice, i snapped the headlight, cracked the brand new pro armor race grab bar, and popped the cap off of one of my LTE ceramic coated pipe, and broke the thumb throttle cable off, i of course bent the handlebars a little bit bit that was easilly fixxed , so was everything else when LOOSENUTZ broke out a welder and fixed everything that had broke!!!!!, WHAT A MAN !!!!! i was so fukkin happy that the bike was fixed like new , and we went rididn some more, LOOSENUTZ is the man and this forum ROCKS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was trying to hook up with loosenutz to do some riding but I have been on call the last 2 weekends. Maybe next week.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
YEAH you should definately talk to him bro, REPRESENT!!!!!! MARYLAND!!!!!!! INDAHOUSE!!!!!!!!
yo, matt, my show the wire just ended and i see u spilled the beans about loopin ur bike, damn i figured it would be somethin we could sit back and laugh with the kids while they tell us about their hovercraft quads,lol anyway we r gonna meet at my house so we can park in the school lot, there's gonna be like 8 of us goin up north we will meet at 8 am next saturday so load em up :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
COOOL, did you find that light? when you get a chance take a look and see what part i need , i looked at i can get almost any oem part of those headlights, check it out when u can cuz i wanna roll the ball so i can have em for next week THANKS

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
no prob, you need the back housing that has the mounting tabs on it, one in front top and one on rear bottom, the mounting bolts go through it, i would look on bike bandit or go see bill at rosedale cycleworld or justin at pete's in belair. if you want it quick.or check ebay and have it shipped 2 day.c-ya :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
#6 on bike bandit? if you get bored and got a minute check it and let me know!!!
badb badb badb bdats it mannnnnnn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
SPEAK ENGLISH BITCH :lol: :lol: :lol:
like porkie pig says :brick: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts