Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would give everyone an update on the move to Arizona. We're still alive and kickin but very busy. Things took a lot longer than expected with the house but now that we're here we will be getting things organized and once we start getting more free time we will be devoting more time to the website and talking with all of you. As always if you have any inquiries and or general questions, feel free to reply to a topic, start a new topic or PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. In the mean time ride safe and have fun, Josh

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lake Havasu. Go figure We move from Northern California where it's been in the low 70's and today down here in AZ I saw our thermometer read 106 at one point. Yee-Haw, 120 here we come, LOL. Where are you at in AZ?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
You were in Nor cal?? I didn't know....Didn't get much business here? Or is it cheaper to run a business in Arizona?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the reasons for moving actually had nothing to do with the business. There were a lot of reasons we decided to move, one of which was the cost of living was so much cheaper. Another actually had to do with how accessible riding was (including riding on public roads) and how close to Glamis we are now. There were a whole slough of other reasons as well but I won't bore you. One thing that sure isn't any cheaper is the cost of registering my truck. It was $405 about 3 months ago in
CA and now they want $431 in AZ. Frustrating

·
Registered
679 Posts
jrichard82 said:
Lake Havasu. Go figure We move from Northern California where it's been in the low 70's and today down here in AZ I saw our thermometer read 106 at one point. Yee-Haw, 120 here we come, LOL. Where are you at in AZ?
i live in a small town south of tucson. near fort huachuca. welcome to arizona where it is almost always hot. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts