Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Going broke one quad upgrade at a time
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More specifically, I wiped out on my raptor. Middle of the sand, wouldn't have even looked like I should have. LMAO. But I hit a bump hidden in the sun. It sent me sideways in the air, and I came down in a small ditch that ended it. LOL. Someone on a raptor caught it on video with his helmet cam. I wanna see it! LOL. He was on an 09 SE. Anyways, if you were him, or with him, send me a PM...

Anyone else have any good spills this weekend?

Also there was another Raptor, white with the super 6 and a +5 swingarm that my buddy was drag racing with. The Sherrif showed up and went straight to you... Hopefully you didn't get a ticket. Sorry man...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was there presidents weekend. Didn't see you wreck but I can see how that could happen. With all the rain and wind there were lots of dropouts and other new features all over out there. The lake in front of the staging area was huge and the trails that parallel the road were mostly under water too. Over all a dangerous weekend out there.

I didn't see the sheriff out though, what day was that?

·
Going broke one quad upgrade at a time
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was there presidents weekend. Didn't see you wreck but I can see how that could happen. With all the rain and wind there were lots of dropouts and other new features all over out there. The lake in front of the staging area was huge and the trails that parallel the road were mostly under water too. Over all a dangerous weekend out there.

I didn't see the sheriff out though, what day was that?
I can't remember if it was saturday or sunday. He pulled right up behind me while my friend was drag racing and just sat there til it was over. Couldn't even hear him with that Honda Motor in his Neon green/yellow Sand Rail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts