Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
you say western md, i live neer aberdeen and always lookin for ridin partners,i ride on sundays with some locals here but always lookin to explore new areas

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
in a small town called ady on 543, some buddies own a chunk of land. about 15 of them... how bout u???????????

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
i got some ridin behind my house, used to ride at sugar hill on mountain road near 40.they blocked it all off and no more ridin there since 04. found a couple of places in aberdeen and belair. nothin to write home about but was lookin into goin to tower city.never been so kinda wondering if it's worth the 4 hr drive

·
Registered
153 Posts
tower city shouldn't be 4 hrs from you. Maybe 2 1/2. I havent been yet either but used to take my Jeep up to rausche creek and that is in the same area. takes me about 2 hrs

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
i see u got the se raptor,is it the yellow and black? got any mods? anyway when i lived in philly i used to go to south jersey and ride,the place i used to ride was port elizabeth. have u ever been there.lots of sand.......

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
how long u been ridin?? r u from here??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Used to ride dirt bikes a while ago. This is my first quad. Only had it for a short time.
I am from the Baltimore area.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
thats cool, i'm origionaly from buffalo ny, love to ride in the snow,the last big snow we had here last year i went ridin round the neighborhood on my tri-z. its so easy to pitch it slideways in the snow ( the next best thing to mud) anyway if you want to go ride sunday let me know, we r meeting up at the wawa in conowingo round 10am.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
we do it every sunday same time same place

·
Registered
19 Posts
Im from Baltimore,and me and my buddy are looking for some new places to ride.Right now we ride at a place called bloody pond,its right down the street from him in Glen Burnie.Let me know if anybody wants to meet and ride,its a pretty cool place,and afterwards we ride about a block to his garage and have a beer and chill or whatever.Its nice to be so close to a riding spot!!!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
hey fast eddie, i sent you a pm with my number, we hook up every saturday and ride in cecil county..call me,later :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey guys i live close to harford and cecil county maryland. i actually live in peach bottom pa but i got no where to ride i have about 2-3 people i usually ride with. we usually like to ride on tracks not to crazy about hill climbs. anyone interested in riding with us let me know. always lookin for new people to ride with. also anyone know about shady beach rd track. we herd about it checked it out but not sure if your allowed in there.

·
Registered
207 Posts
IM IN WESTMINSTER MD IM JUST CHECKIN IN IM A NEWBIE TO THE SITE

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
3coolcars said:
hey guys i live close to harford and cecil county maryland. i actually live in peach bottom pa but i got no where to ride i have about 2-3 people i usually ride with. we usually like to ride on tracks not to crazy about hill climbs. anyone interested in riding with us let me know. always lookin for new people to ride with. also anyone know about shady beach rd track. we herd about it checked it out but not sure if your allowed in there.
we got caught in shady beach(tower hill) last weekend and the weekend before,cops have been writin citations 250-300 per person...we are ridin the cove in va this weekend and tower city pa in a couple of weeks,hit me up we can ride.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts