Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what all the western pennsylvanian's, eastern ohio people thought of a raptor meet sometime? maybe here for the open house. http://www.tricountyatv.com/

i posted this in the meets/rallys section, but alot of people don't look at it. so i thought i'd put it here to draw attention. sorry but the duners shouldn't be the only ones to get together. :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would be down to go riding there. I live in New York but it's not a bad drive at all and I'm always looking for new places to go riding!!

-Jon

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i usually go up fri night after work for the open house and stay till sunday about 3-4. without a membership the open houses are the only times to get in, which is why i was suggesting this date. cause $25 for a weekend is alot better than $110 for a membership. plus if anyone likes it that much, the open house fee is applied to the membership.

i'll be there with a few people anyway (no other raptors) but would be a blast to get together with some other raptors from here and hit the trails. we usually do most of our riding sat night. so headlights would be a plus. :lol:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope. just helmet and eye protection. i haven't put my plate on my bike since i bought it, mainly cause with my luck it would fall of. :lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Jonny B, where are you from in pa? Im a member at tri-county. I am gonna try to get a big group of guys together to have a big camping and riding weekend. should be one hell of a time.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Jonny do you go to the drag races at tri-county? Not sure if that was you I saw there last year?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've never done the official drags there, but did piss around on the strip for the fall one back in '09. i've only went to the open houses the last 2 years since i hadn't had the time to make many trips there. i would guess you saw me there cause i've only seen 2 other '08 se's up there so 2 of them had to be us. :lol: plus the truck i use is pretty hard to miss. don't see too many smurf blue full size chevy's with white stripes and a red cab. :lol:

hey do you know what the open house price is this year? i saw that the membership went up this year, and wondered if that did too.

btw i'm from apollo. its about an hr and a half west of tri county.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i've never done the official drags there, but did piss around on the strip for the fall one back in '09. i've only went to the open houses the last 2 years since i hadn't had the time to make many trips there. i would guess you saw me there cause i've only seen 2 other '08 se's up there so 2 of them had to be us. :lol: plus the truck i use is pretty hard to miss. don't see too many smurf blue full size chevy's with white stripes and a red cab. :lol:

hey do you know what the open house price is this year? i saw that the membership went up this year, and wondered if that did too.

btw i'm from apollo. its about an hr and a half west of tri county.
the open house price is $15, I think its the same as last year. I'll PM you when the it gets closer to the open house. I should have a good group of guys together by then. Tri-County has an Open Invitational on June11&12 which is also going to be open to the public too.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
cool. i wasn't sure if that was open to the public or not. i am thinking of membering up this year. i never get enough time there for open house weekends.

definetely pm me when it gets closer. i'm not sure how many people i'll have in my group this year, but i'd still come rip it up with ya. :thumbsup:

and if enough people from here get together, then we could hook up for a nice all raptor ride. 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts