Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The sticker says something _QB. Im going to look at this tomorrow. He said he thinks its an 02 but Im thinking its an 01. Its a straight trade my 02 modded blaster for his raptor. The raptor needs a battery and axle bearings.

·
Registered
226 Posts
the "QB sticker" is most likely just a quadboss sticker and i know they dont make a-arms. see if you can get a better pic of them. realy cant tell from this one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
looks like the rear fender support is bent....maybe rolled? i would test it out and look over the frame for any cracks or bends.....how does it turn on and run?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn kid traded off before I could get there and now he wants to trade the warrior he got for it for my blaster. Kid is nuts.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
You probably dodged a bullet there anyway, the whole thing looks twisted up, not just the rear fender support. Look at the way it leaned to the left (looking at the picture).

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The right front seems much closer to the camera for some reason though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, he told me it needed more work than what he listed it needed. He said the motor knocked and the heel guards were missing. He only told me this after he traded it to another kid.:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts