Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a raptor 350. What are the most common mods and upgrade as far as engine and suspension wise? Any help would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I dont ride a 350 but i would go with getting a modded intake to fit a k&n filter a aftermarket full exhaust and some piggyback shocks like fox or elkas

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also noticed that the 350 aren't that popular. What gives? Makes me want to sell it now and save up for a 660 or 700. I mean are the 660 and 700 that much more powerful, and funnier to ride?

As far as the recommend mods. Thank you! Do you happen to have a link to where I can take a look at them?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I also noticed that the 350 aren't that popular. What gives? Makes me want to sell it now and save up for a 660 or 700. I mean are the 660 and 700 that much more powerful, and funnier to ride?

As far as the recommend mods. Thank you! Do you happen to have a link to where I can take a look at them?
Yes the 660/700 are night and day differance. They don't even compare. If it were me I would not mod the 350 and just save for a big bore quad. I use to have a warrior that had a intake, Cam, High Compression piston, Port and polish with oversize valves, and full exhaust and it was not even comparable to a 660 stock. Was alot faster then a normal 350 but nothing like the 660.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts