Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha Raptor 700r
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking about getting a inline temp guage but not sure what's the best. Just curious what everyone else is using. I was going to get a trailtech but I am leaning more towards this option for at least right now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Cuervo makes a kit here
MacDaddy Racing just the temp gauge here

I haven't used either one, but I've been looking at them as well. Probably going to purchase just the gauge. Cuervo's kit is expensive, but I guess it engages the fan earlier so it might be worth the cost. Here's his install video on it

·
Administrator
9,451 Posts
Man, I love the early on kit I got from Cuervo, wish he would have had the guage as well. It works perfectly as I watch the readings on the trail tech but it would be nice to verify with a dial guage like that.

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha Raptor 700r
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cuervo makes a kit here
MacDaddy Racing just the temp gauge here

I haven't used either one, but I've been looking at them as well. Probably going to purchase just the gauge. Cuervo's kit is expensive, but I guess it engages the fan earlier so it might be worth the cost. Here's his install video on it
I haven't seen that one from Cuervo with a guage before. I saw the Mac daddy and was thinking about that one. I don't know if the early on kit is really needed unless riding hard in hot areas. I plan on mostly cruising and enjoying the ATV, not really much of racing or high reving. I want something so I can see my temp for sure though as I do notice the fan kicks on but never stays on fully.

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha Raptor 700r
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just an update on this post. After trying to order a few times from Macdaddy and it not panning out. I just decided to order the one from Cuervo racing. The temperature gauge looks and works great and the install for the early fan on kit was very easy. With how fast shipping was and the quality of the product it's definitely worth the extra money. The fan kicks on around 10° cooler than the OEM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts