Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the raptor in shop getting jet kit,slip on and air filter with airbox lid removed what kind of gains do u think one two horsepower?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the raptor in shop getting jet kit,slip on and air filter with airbox lid removed what kind of gains do u think one two horsepower?
We gained at least that just from the re-jet and full GYTR exhaust alone... When we did the re-jet, they bumped the gas up to run 91 octane...

·
Registered
172 Posts
We gained at least that just from the re-jet and full GYTR exhaust alone... When we did the re-jet, they bumped the gas up to run 91 octane...
From whats been said, the slip ons pull better off idle till about 5-6k rpm's. So for low end power the slip ons have a lil more, the full exhausts have more top end power...............http://hmfracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3429

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the cheap dg pipe but it will be better than stock picked up clean 2008 raptor 250 special edition for 1400 I'm stoked

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got the cheap dg pipe but it will be better than stock picked up clean 2008 raptor 250 special edition for 1400 I'm stoked

I have a dg slip on and it's loud..I bought a 1inch insert but don't sound as good...I woulda sold u mine and got fmf q4 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts