Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering.....I have seen all these colors and I am thinking of changing to white. I currently have blue plastics. Also I like the no sticker look.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I love the new orange/black look. Second for me would be the white.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The white/blue '07 SE is gorgeous, and of course we all know the white ones will reach close to 180 mph terminal velocity (if you cut the fenders). 'Course you'll need to drop it from from a fairly good altitude. Hell on the boingers, though. Another reason to get the upgraded suspension!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
To me I think the 06 SE yellow and black is just eye candy and different. Kind of retro, and IMO is very unique from what we usually see. That and the new orange and black.
This is just my opinion though, and that is why I bought what I bought...haha ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
White Is the color...............and I to old to get the chicks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I just never liked the "candy Apple" frame color they have been using since the release of teh 04 yfz. Just doesnt do anything for me. Neither does the mat grey.
BUT thats my opinion, and like they say "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one"....... Dont take personal offense if I or someone else doesnt like it ......as long as your happy that is all that matters. I am sure plenty of people dont like yellow/black. I do though, and thats why I bought it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
"The '07 SE is king. It will do 200mph up hill pulling a YFZ backwards."

.......Is that why in the picture it looks like you are still trying to figure out how to start the damn thing.....hahaha :lol: :lol: :)

G

·
I was thinking about doing what they did on the 07 Se except where they have the orange I was going to keep it blue. Could someone photoshop that to see how it would look. Sorry for jacking your thread AzRaptor.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The red-frame '07 would look awesome with black plastic, but I still go with the white/blue '07 SE as the most striking combo. But chicks don't care about the color, they just dig the vibration through the seat!

·
Registered
621 Posts
135boom said:
I just never liked the "candy Apple" frame color they have been using since the release of teh 04 yfz. Just doesnt do anything for me. Neither does the mat grey.
BUT thats my opinion, and like they say "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one"....... Dont take personal offense if I or someone else doesnt like it ......as long as your happy that is all that matters. I am sure plenty of people dont like yellow/black. I do though, and thats why I bought it. :thumbsup:
Hey... that's why they make different colors. It would be pretty boring if they were all blue! The red frame is what really got my attention. The gray and red combo looks great in person. I like white but the GYTR needed some color somewhere. The SE2 looks pretty sharp. Third (after white) I'd take the yellow.

Any way.. I found on line somewhere (I forget where) that lab test have proven that the gray/red is 15% faster than all other colors.... Hey... it's not me saying that... it's science! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
How about red frame and black plastic? :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
of course i have the white one, just look at my user name.. but i also have a blaster i built this last year for flat track and it is red frame and black plastic.. the red and black looks killer.. booo yahhh

1 - 20 of 33 Posts