Raptor Forum banner

2521 - 2540 of 6304 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Good deal for 1300 bones, even better for 1200. Either way I think we are all envious. Good luck with the new toy.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Put shock covers on all around and the front lowering kit, still waiting for the rear. My new grab bar and chain roller are suppose to be here today but the fed ex guy is slow so they'll have to go on tomorrow morning when I'm done with work.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Pm me carp I'll give you the details.
Ah shit bro I didnt see this post till just now haha! But I see the details you listed in the following posts! Man that's a great deal! Only one problem. Now you gotta mod 2 bikes LMAO You ready for a divorce yet :lol:

·
Dirty Lil Bastard
602 Posts
Well I got the piston and the cam in...began wiring on the ignition so I will finish that up next week. I will put the new sprockets and chain on and fire it up. I will definitly be holding my breath on the first crank. Just a little nervous about the piston installation.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Ah shit bro I didnt see this post till just now haha! But I see the details you listed in the following posts! Man that's a great deal! Only one problem. Now you gotta mod 2 bikes LMAO You ready for a divorce yet :lol:
Dude she said I'm not allowed to buy it. I'm working on renting a storage unit to keep it in. This one will be a mild trail build. I'm gonna take head off blue bike drop in a 11.5:1 tech piston the duals off the blue bike buy a dynatek and a +3Tb FCI a 15t. The 734 is only 11:1 I'm gonna turbo it with stock head and cam off new bike. So I'll have a 100hp 1/4asphault 300'-660'dirt drags just gear for distance and take a group of tires.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Recieved a box full of goodies from TQS and installed them on the bike...... and just about to put another order thru now for some more bits...DAMNIT!:eek:
Got another parcel on the way soon with my 106mm bore and piston kit:D.
Big thanks goes out to Fl.Woods for all his help with this too!!

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Ha ha thanks!
Your signature....If you paid $559 for that front bumper you should have let me know. I would have sold it to you for $300 and included a Grab bar. :D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Your signature....If you paid $559 for that front bumper you should have let me know. I would have sold it to you for $300 and included a Grab bar. :D
Yeah jeez blue common, next time you buy a bumper contact everyone on the forum and tell em bout it! Damn... Haha JK yeah that would have been a sweet deal :p

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Dude she said I'm not allowed to buy it. I'm working on renting a storage unit to keep it in. This one will be a mild trail build. I'm gonna take head off blue bike drop in a 11.5:1 tech piston the duals off the blue bike buy a dynatek and a +3Tb FCI a 15t. The 734 is only 11:1 I'm gonna turbo it with stock head and cam off new bike. So I'll have a 100hp 1/4asphault 300'-660'dirt drags just gear for distance and take a group of tires.
Haha OMG you're gonna hide it in a storage unit LMAO!!!! She is totally gonna catch you :lol: You better keep your forum family posted on how this turns out :eek:
By the sounds of your plans though your gonna have a couple of monsters! I wish they would come up with a supercharger for the rappy! Those would kick some ass in the 300' drags! They dont have to spool up like a turbo!
What kinda shocks and shit are you thinkin of for the trail bike?

I will have the 22s on the back Saturday they will be on ITP SS wheels :cool:
Geeez U lucky SOB!!! You're gonna have to get all that shit put on and do a raptor of the week/month! I love the ss wheels! It should look awesome.

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Haha OMG you're gonna hide it in a storage unit LMAO!!!! She is totally gonna catch you :lol: You better keep your forum family posted on how this turns out :eek:
By the sounds of your plans though your gonna have a couple of monsters! I wish they would come up with a supercharger for the rappy! Those would kick some ass in the 300' drags! They dont have to spool up like a turbo!
What kinda shocks and shit are you thinking of for the trail bike?

Geeez U lucky SOB!!! You're gonna have to get all that shit put on and do a raptor of the week/month! I love the ss wheels! It should look awesome.

I know but I don't have a Christmas or B day for a long time :(

Oh and the two fronts (23s) were 179.98 shipped I'm telling you because you asked a while back.

2521 - 2540 of 6304 Posts