Raptor Forum banner

6261 - 6280 of 6303 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Changed oil, lubricated everything, tightened the axle nut since the sprocket hub got louse, cleaned the chain, cleaned air filter, changed rear sprocket to the big one. It has been a while since I did anything to it. Now it ready to go 🙂

·
Super Moderator
7,751 Posts
Make sure to adjust the height of the thumb portion correctly. I had mine a little too low to begin with and my thumb got caught between the bars and the lever when it slipped off, springing the lever back.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Make sure to adjust the height of the thumb portion correctly. I had mine a little too low to begin with and my thumb got caught between the bars and the lever when it slipped off, springing the lever back.

Thank you Morphrider! Will let you know how it feels after my next trail ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,751 Posts
Installed a stage 3 hot cam and adjusted my valves but valve ticking sound a bit louder is that normal after the install? Anyone know?
They will be a little louder than OEM. You used correct size gauges correct? What else is done to the motor prior to adding the cam??

Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,751 Posts
Just the cam, hmf fuel optimizer, full hmf competition exhaust
Are you using the stock air filter? Swap that out with something better that will let it breathe better, like a Pro Design kit. Even then you might not like that cam as you will notice a loss of power down low. If you would bump up the compression with a 11:1 piston it brings back the lost oomph.

Open your wallet, lets play...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
-New air filter
Done
-New battery and solenoid
Check
- Fixed overheat issue
Lol
-Sand paddles swapped
Yessir
-Urmosi throttle installed
You betcha
-Ready for little sahara this weekend
Hell yeah!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,751 Posts
After moving into a salary position, it brings me to 4 weeks vacation per year that I can play with, twice as much as non salary before. I really need to plan a trip out there to meet some of you guys.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,442 Posts
After moving into a salary position, it brings me to 4 weeks vacation per year that I can play with, twice as much as non salary before. I really need to plan a trip out there to meet some of you guys.
Which direction, North, South, East or West? One year I had you close to coming for the North West Raptor Rally. Now, with a SxS next year will prolly be our last rally.

6261 - 6280 of 6303 Posts