Raptor Forum banner

6281 - 6291 of 6291 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Clutch

I spent at least 2 hours trying to remove the clutch cover gasket material from my bike. What a special day. Now I am on the couch with a back ache.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Played around with a few parts here and there and debated on how much longer it’s going to take me to finally finish this lil monster.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cycra T2 handguard clamps actually fit the ProTaper Evo. Crazy how hard it was to find clamps that fit those bars. Just realized I didn’t take a picture of the clamp, but the hand guards. Whoops.

Attachments

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,292 Posts
Played around with a few parts here and there and debated on how much longer it’s going to take me to finally finish this lil monster.

I was looking at some old posts and saw your picture and I noticed your braking may be one sided, and pull to the left. It may not make a difference in handling but your hoses are in front where they could be damaged by rocks or brush.

I may be wrong as I've been wrong before, once!

EDITED!!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I was looking at some old posts and saw your picture and I noticed your braking may be one sided, and pull to the left. And, I don't have a Raptor to look at, but I believe you spindles are on the wrong side. I think the calipers should mount on the backside instead of in front. It may not make a difference in handling but it puts your calipers and hoses in front where they could be damaged by rocks or brush.

Lol. Ya, shes gonna pull left pretty hard when using front brake!

I just checked my calipers, they are on the front side of the rotor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,292 Posts

I was looking at some old posts and saw your picture and I noticed your braking may be one sided, and pull to the left. And, I don't have a Raptor to look at, but I believe you spindles are on the wrong side. I think the calipers should mount on the backside instead of in front. It may not make a difference in handling but it puts your calipers and hoses in front where they could be damaged by rocks or brush.

Lol. Ya, shes gonna pull left pretty hard when using front brake!

I just checked my calipers, they are on the front side of the rotor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'll eat crow on this, the calipers do mount to the front.

But it will still pull left, lol.

You may want to rotate your brake hoses down backwards or if you have slack move then to the rear of the a-arm.

6281 - 6291 of 6291 Posts