Raptor Forum banner

6301 - 6320 of 6358 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Oh shit 14:1 that’s pretty high I want to stick with pump gas ideally and keep reliability.
You don’t hurt reliability by increasing compression, but you would have to run suitable fuel. E85 is a great option.
If you want to stick to pump gas, can’t really go over 12:1.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Oh okay, good to know. I’ll build a p/o and post up in a bit.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Made my own frame guards from grip tape and trimmed them down. Similar to what I have on my dirtbike. Adds grip and protects the powdercoat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Finished m/s swap to install asv levers, complete with color match. Ocd is screaming for throttle now ?‍♂ View attachment 138299
Idk if you watch YouTube at all, but there is a guy I watch, Pete Hager, who does lots of vids with his Raptor. He met with Robert Urmosi a few weeks ago in Florida and they did some cool rides and made some promotional videos for Pete’s channel, and for Roberts throttles. In return Robert gave Pete a 20% discount for his viewers on his Urmosi throttle.
If you watch Petes Florida Urmosi videos he says the discount code at the very beginning. Plus Robert has a badass 450 you should check out.

·
Super Moderator
7,876 Posts
Those Urmosi throttles are the way to go and you can't beat that 20% off code. Throttles come in a few different colors, I have the red theme going on mine so that is what I went with. He does have black as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’ve had my eye on their site, tried bringing the gb thread back to life from last year but to no avail ? looks like you guys have made up my mind now to decide on which version ? any input?

Which version do you have morphrider?

·
Super Moderator
7,876 Posts
I went with the original design in Red. I guess it all depends on your usage, the main difference I see between the 2 is that the factory edition has a life time warranty and 2 more lock down screws to keep things in place when racing. I am extremely happy with the original version.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,876 Posts
Picture test, others seem choppy when I look at them on my iPad or computer. Trying a different option here
0308191652_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,876 Posts
There we go, if i add them as an attachment through Tapatalk, they come looking much more crisp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What seat is that? I was looking at that as well not sure if I’ll need the lifetime warranty unless that covers stupid riders (?‍♂)

·
Super Moderator
7,876 Posts
The seat cover is from Cascade Designs. I bought it from a member years ago but I do believe they are still in business. You can choose your color patterns and colors.

·
Super Moderator
7,876 Posts
I do think they provide more grip than the OEM plain Jane seat for sure. I just looked them up, if you are on Facebook look into Cascade ATV seats. You can get whatever type of fabric you want if you like more grip. I don't deal with Facebook otherwise I would have a lot of these places on my list. In any case, I would buy their product again.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Are those throttles really $300?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,876 Posts
That’s why you jump on a 20% off deal, lol. I do like it wayyy better than my wife’s bike, which is stock.

·
Registered
442 Posts
You gotta believe those guys making power sports parts just know we love to spend money. Sure that 300 dollar throttle is nice, but do we need it? ...Yes

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
The seat cover is from Cascade Designs. I bought it from a member years ago but I do believe they are still in business. You can choose your color patterns and colors.
They are still making seats at the original location. The banshee parts business is now called top dog and does business a couple miles away. I just picked up my new seat Saturday.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not super big with the Facebook thing either , definitely be checking out their stuff online though

What did that run you custom tweb?

6301 - 6320 of 6358 Posts