Raptor Forum banner

6341 - 6360 of 6405 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Finished up my girlfriends new duner. Was a completely stock 2019 700r.
Did a bunch of bolt on parts:
Monster shorty exhsust, fci intake, msd blaster, Cuervo ais delete, tm case saver, modquad chain guide, stellar +6 swingarm, modquad brake line clamps, alba grab bar, alba park brake delete, modquad handlebar clamp, renthal Carmichael bars, tiger lights spot and flood, pingel switch for lights and start, skat trak bead to bead buffed sand tires, odi grips, asv levers, racetech rear spring, few powder coated oem parts.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,190 Posts
Finished up my girlfriends new duner. Was a completely stock 2019 700r.
Did a bunch of bolt on parts:
Monster shorty exhsust, fci intake, msd blaster, Cuervo ais delete, tm case saver, modquad chain guide, stellar +6 swingarm, modquad brake line clamps, alba grab bar, alba park brake delete, modquad handlebar clamp, renthal Carmichael bars, tiger lights spot and flood, pingel switch for lights and start, skat trak bead to bead buffed sand tires, odi grips, asv levers, racetech rear spring, few powder coated oem parts.
View attachment 138421 View attachment 138422 View attachment 138423
Looks good T, did you or JC decide on the build? But, 9 or 10 paddle Skats and a 6in arm... There must be something else planned??

Looking forward to May. I hope your governor doesn't cancel it.

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Looks good T, did you or JC decide on the build? But, 9 or 10 paddle Skats and a 6in arm... There must be something else planned??

Looking forward to May. I hope your governor doesn't cancel it.
She chose colors on everything and wanted to start small. She’s ridden much faster bikes but never tried to trail/dune ride anything bigger than a yfz450. I’m sure it will see some compression, cam, and throttle body next. Went with a +6 and 9 paddles because they’ll work at this level and would support into the 70hp range.
Shes pretty excited. Ready to go camping and riding. Just waiting for my motor now.

·
Registered
811 Posts
She chose colors on everything and wanted to start small. She’s ridden much faster bikes but never tried to trail/dune ride anything bigger than a yfz450. I’m sure it will see some compression, cam, and throttle body next. Went with a +6 and 9 paddles because they’ll work at this level and would support into the 70hp range.
Shes pretty excited. Ready to go camping and riding. Just waiting for my motor now.
Looks great man. How do those powder coated pegs last? I’m on the fence about getting mine done.
Btw, you got a stock swing arm skid from that bike you might sell me?

·
11,190 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Damn!! Shoot me a pm lol Im debating buying one. Lonestar skid won’t be here for 5 weeks so I may need one in the mean time.

·
11,190 Posts
Damn!! Shoot me a pm lol Im debating buying one. Lonestar skid won’t be here for 5 weeks so I may need one in the mean time.
PM sent

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Looks great man. How do those powder coated pegs last? I’m on the fence about getting mine done.
Btw, you got a stock swing arm skid from that bike you might sell me?
Not sure how long the powder will last on pegs, we’ll see. I’ve got both skid plates, both grab bars, headlights, swingarm, and stock tires on the stock black wheels all for sale. Just haven’t tried selling anything yet.

Reactions: 38Fitters

·
11,190 Posts
Reactions: t web2007

·
11,190 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Repacked my exhaust the other day. Figured it was time after it had been burning oil for so long on that scored cylinder. You guys think it was due?? No that blackness is not a shadow inside....

Also polished up my exhaust while I was at it. Damn compound leaves a silicon film though, ruins the chrome effect.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Thank you twebb for the new bumper. Repositioned my spot lights too. I feel like the whole set up looks more clean now.
I also took some spools I had for my street bike and fit them up on the front of my atv. I lost the rubber plugs a while ago and these are the perfect size. See em?

6341 - 6360 of 6405 Posts