Raptor Forum banner

6361 - 6380 of 6404 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Put on TM Designs Case Saver/Sprocket Guard today.
Sweet I tried to get my hands on one of those but they were sold out. Went with just the case saver instead.
What timing/crank plugs are those? I want to get a set but they’re all like 50 bucks.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,045 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
That’s not a bad idea.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Got my dune/trail/slowdragbike all buttoned up and tuned. Nice gain over the 734 that it was. Few videos were made along the way.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
That chain though 😳 lol in the dyno video right before making the pull
Yeah, if you’ve never seen one on the dyno before you don’t realize how much the chain moves. That was also a brand new chain, might’ve loostened up a bit from the previous runs.

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
Yup, when we had ours on the dyno I kept watching the chain thinking it was just going to fly off, lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts

Cleaned up after the last dunes trip for the season. Couldn’t be happier with this build, amazing power with zero issues so far. A lot of credit to RE and CryoHeat for the solid work on this build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
708 Posts
Update on those swingarm bushings I bought -
The lower a arms were loose since I bought the quad...I took it apart today to install new bushings and notice that the dust cap holes are all hogged out and the bolt has grooves in it.
The joker I bought it from never installed the metal sleeves through the bushings! Those arms were literally only supported by the dust caps.
Fortunately I had spare sleeves and dust caps. Job done!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Update on those swingarm bushings I bought -
The lower a arms were loose since I bought the quad...I took it apart today to install new bushings and notice that the dust cap holes are all hogged out and the bolt has grooves in it.
The joker I bought it from never installed the metal sleeves through the bushings! Those arms were literally only supported by the dust caps.
Fortunately I had spare sleeves and dust caps. Job done!
Nice catch, that could have been a rough day

·
Registered
744 Posts
Cleaned up after the last ride. It was a great ride with my son, we haven't been out riding together since he moved out a couple of years ago.
70 degrees, just a slight sprinkle, and running great. Cleaned up and ready for next time.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
That 450 needs some tires!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts

Pulled the 870 out of my girlfriends bike, getting it ready for cerakote. Had to replace cases and cylinder after raptor rally last year and didn’t have time to do the cerakote before the track season started. Should’ve done this months ago.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,045 Posts
Pulled the 870 out of my girlfriends bike, getting it ready for cerakote. Had to replace cases and cylinder after raptor rally last year and didn’t have time to do the cerakote before the track season started. Should’ve done this months ago.
You better put it back in, Banshee had bikes on it today, camping will open May 1, the rally is canceled, but the racers will be there.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
You better put it back in, Banshee had bikes on it today, camping will open May 1, the rally is canceled, but the racers will be there.
It won’t be long. The gun shop quoted 2 weeks max but may be within the week.

6361 - 6380 of 6404 Posts