Raptor Forum banner

6381 - 6400 of 6404 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
You want to use them as blinkers or running lights? I’ve got a set on my street bike that are identical to that. Just a sticky strip of leds for blinkers. I forget who they are by, but they are for an fz09 and came in a kit for blinkers.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Rolled my 2020 raptor today. My 12 year old wasn’t up the hill and I committed before he was, then he didn’t move out the way, so instead of committing to a 14 foot steep up and down I had to bail left at the top. Up and down turned inti jump gone bad. Left side came down into tree, I went down and raptor 700r steam rolled me on the way down and down it went a bit further. Luckily the only thing bent is the pro taper se bars that I couldn’t stand anyway. Was just planning to order the contours earlier today.
2 very important things: the helmet saved my head, and the riding full boots saved my leg. and I will keep it on flat ground when the younger ones are around. Stay safe everyone.

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
Glad to hear no injuries.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Rolled my 2020 raptor today. My 12 year old wasn’t up the hill and I committed before he was, then he didn’t move out the way, so instead of committing to a 14 foot steep up and down I had to bail left at the top. Up and down turned inti jump gone bad. Left side came down into tree, I went down and raptor 700r steam rolled me on the way down and down it went a bit further. Luckily the only thing bent is the pro taper se bars that I couldn’t stand anyway. Was just planning to order the contours earlier today.
2 very important things: the helmet saved my head, and the riding full boots saved my leg. and I will keep it on flat ground when the younger ones are around. Stay safe everyone.
Helmet, boots, gloves. Much better chance of walking away, some people are just too stubborn (or cool ) to wear them. You also set a good example for your 12 year old as to why they are so important. Glad your ok, but there are easier ways to justify getting new bars! Jk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
529 Posts
Been there, done that, lol.
Years ago, my friend made it to the top of a very steep 20' hill on his z400...then it broke traction in the leaves.
He was able to jump off the side and throtte it the last foot over the top.
Meanwhile, dummy me was dead on his ass...with nowhere to go but down, lmao.
I was on a 660 Raptor, it flipped backwards, and barrel rolled me with it, and survived with just bent bars too.
My gear saved me for the hundred and somethingth time.
Glad you're ok, and thanks for the laugh(as it reminded me of this).

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts

Cuervo Racing aka DL700 found a few more horsepowers on my new duner build.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,045 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,045 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
Today was the day....

Oil changes that were way over due and in the process of letting air filters dry. Next up after filter install tomorrow will be washing the winter dust off of these. Perhaps I can get a run in next weekend...
0517201421a_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
708 Posts
Let’s see....swapped out my steering stem, new bars, clamp, updated my plastics to new style all black ones, painted my timing cover and plugs, cleaned and lubed the chains on both bikes, and loaded up ready to go north! Headed to Stoneyford. Just opened back up over the weekend. Fam is there now with their gear in the toyhauler....so this is what I’m towing to go meet em. Took the whole fleet this time -

·
Registered
75 Posts
Let’s see....swapped out my steering stem, new bars, clamp, updated my plastics to new style all black ones, painted my timing cover and plugs, cleaned and lubed the chains on both bikes, and loaded up ready to go north! Headed to Stoneyford. Just opened back up over the weekend. Fam is there now with their gear in the toyhauler....so this is what I’m towing to go meet em. Took the whole fleet this time -
What did the new style plastics run you? Want to do the new style white

·
Registered
529 Posts
Just curious as to what you have the front of the 700 sitting on in the bed of the truck?
I'm always looking for new ideas on how to haul a 4wheeler in a short bed And be able to close the tailgate.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts

we did some dune riding today. Both bikes did great. The 795 (red one) needs more suspension travel, pretty hard to control 93hp through the whoops while trying to shift gears.

6381 - 6400 of 6404 Posts