Raptor Forum banner

6401 - 6408 of 6408 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
What did the new style plastics run you? Want to do the new style white
$545 said and done. You need the headlight brackets, some bolts with the collars built in, some rubber grommets, new hood/tank cover clips and bolts since they are larger than the old style, and then of course all the plastics. I believe white and black were the cheapest plastics too. Ordered all from Partzilla.

Just curious as to what you have the front of the 700 sitting on in the bed of the truck?
I'm always looking for new ideas on how to haul a 4wheeler in a short bed And be able to close the tailgate.
I have a 45 gallon transfer tank back there. I don’t have the short bed though. I have to put the front up on there cause the rear wheels stick out an inch past my tail gate. So close. I have that L-track tie down system running on the bed rails and it’s been excellent for holding the quad down. Strong.

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
17 Posts
SKDA DIVIDE graphics kit

Attachments

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,274 Posts
I have a 45 gallon transfer tank back there. I don’t have the short bed though. I have to put the front up on there cause the rear wheels stick out an inch past my tail gate. So close.
Can you put it in flat, then close the tailgate? Compress the tires and it ain't going anywhere.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Can you put it in flat, then close the tailgate? Compress the tires and it ain't going anywhere.
I could, but it’s more like 2”. If I let the air out it would def fit. But see, your boy here kept his parking brake so that bike doesn’t budge when I strap it down.
I do carry a portable compressor though. Just such a hassle to use. Maybe I will try it and see how it compares, I’m sure my neighbors are like WTF every time I’m on top of my truck pulling the ATV up on two wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Got my custom built pipes all polished up to perfection.

6401 - 6408 of 6408 Posts