Raptor Forum banner

6401 - 6420 of 6434 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
What did the new style plastics run you? Want to do the new style white
$545 said and done. You need the headlight brackets, some bolts with the collars built in, some rubber grommets, new hood/tank cover clips and bolts since they are larger than the old style, and then of course all the plastics. I believe white and black were the cheapest plastics too. Ordered all from Partzilla.

Just curious as to what you have the front of the 700 sitting on in the bed of the truck?
I'm always looking for new ideas on how to haul a 4wheeler in a short bed And be able to close the tailgate.
I have a 45 gallon transfer tank back there. I don’t have the short bed though. I have to put the front up on there cause the rear wheels stick out an inch past my tail gate. So close. I have that L-track tie down system running on the bed rails and it’s been excellent for holding the quad down. Strong.

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
21 Posts
SKDA DIVIDE graphics kit

Attachments

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,411 Posts
I have a 45 gallon transfer tank back there. I don’t have the short bed though. I have to put the front up on there cause the rear wheels stick out an inch past my tail gate. So close.
Can you put it in flat, then close the tailgate? Compress the tires and it ain't going anywhere.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Can you put it in flat, then close the tailgate? Compress the tires and it ain't going anywhere.
I could, but it’s more like 2”. If I let the air out it would def fit. But see, your boy here kept his parking brake so that bike doesn’t budge when I strap it down.
I do carry a portable compressor though. Just such a hassle to use. Maybe I will try it and see how it compares, I’m sure my neighbors are like WTF every time I’m on top of my truck pulling the ATV up on two wheels.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just installed Factory43 Evo Nerfs and GBC XC Master on the rear. They are very nice.
Nice. Just put nerfs, steering stem, new fender, trail tech voyager.

Reactions: morphrider

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Got my custom built pipes all polished up to perfection.

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Went 300’ racing over the weekend. We ran very well, despite the 100* weather. Definitely getting the setup figured out.
Current track record is a 3.458 and world record is 3.429

Reactions: morphrider

·
11,411 Posts
Went 300’ racing over the weekend. We ran very well, despite the 100* weather. Definitely getting the setup figured out.
Current track record is a 3.458 and world record is 3.429 View attachment 139202
Congrats, .020 isn't far off.
How is JC doing with her race bike?

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Congrats, .020 isn't far off.
How is JC doing with her race bike?
Thanks.
She has just been doing the hill racing this year. She’s improved immensely. She was the only one able to get out at all on Azevedo at “not dunefest”.

Reactions: DEZPERADO

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cuervo racing Oil drain plug reducer
Cuervo racing AIS block off plate
Cuervo racing Custom tune
Power commander
Team Alba bumper and grab bar
Parking break delete plate
GYTR belly skid plate
GYTR rear swing arm skid plate
Urmosi factory addition throttle
EHS air box lid
K&N air filter and adapter
HMF full comp exhaust
Warning sticker replacement tags
ODI grips
ProTaper contour bars
ModQuad fat bar handle bar clamp
CCP stabilizer
Shock covers
ModQuad case saver
NKG CREKPA spark plug

Parts on their way:
Front & rear Hiper tech 3 bead lock wheels
Front & rear Maxxis Razr 2 tires
ASV C6 clutch lever
ASV C6 break lever
GYTR front a arm skid plates
Rath nerf bars
BNR clutch bypass plug

·
Registered
64 Posts
Finished B3 today with Monster exhaust. Looking forward to seeing the difference from stock -FCIntake/PC5/stock exhaust without Spark A - Full package. Hopefully it was worth it. I know it sounds pretty sick! I let ya know about the power in a few
Yeah, it’s definitely worth it. Thing is a monster and that is with Dan’s(Cuervo Racing) Map. Getting it dyno tuned in 2 weeks. But as of right now it’s fast as hell. 👍

·
Registered
22 Posts
need your guys suggestions. I think I lowkey fucked up. I was drilling a hole in bottom of air box to let water out if it gets in. I came to realize after maybe its too big or I could of just emptied the drain plug to the right that's already made there. Do you guys think I should replace my airbox or ill be fine>

this is the hole i made

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
need your guys suggestions. I think I lowkey fucked up. I was drilling a hole in bottom of air box to let water out if it gets in. I came to realize after maybe its too big or I could of just emptied the drain plug to the right that's already made there. Do you guys think I should replace my airbox or ill be fine> View attachment 139238

this is the hole i made
Mud and water will spray in and get alot of dirt on the filter's bottom.
I would use a filter skin with or without that hole there.
If it bothers you, cut a piece of plastic from most anything and superglue it over the hole.

·
11,411 Posts
I have a used air box for sale.

6401 - 6420 of 6434 Posts