6441 - 6460 of 6502 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,341 Posts
Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Super Moderator
8,341 Posts
I will be sending it to Fastway to rebuild it for me. I notice it is leaking a little, very little. But for $75 they go over it completely and send the necessary hardware as well. I have had it on for a few years now, totally worth it to me. Will also remove my shocks and send them over to a Kevin to be taken care of. Rode it hard past few years, time to do deep maintenance.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,688 Posts
Lets visit this saying one more time...

I always jerk my handlebars quickly once on the stand to confirm the stabilizer is in check. About twisted the bars off...no resistance, WTF? Looked at my stabilizer and it was missing a bolt that holds it in place and another was ready to come off the steering stem. During the dune ride I had to remove 1 headlight bracket as it broke the OEM casting, I thought that was my only dune damage from the rough terrain. Not the case.
Should of gotten the CCP, haha. What side headlight bracket? I have a new left side one for you.

·
Super Moderator
8,341 Posts
Should of gotten the CCP, haha. What side headlight bracket? I have a new left side one for you.
pfft, had the CCP and thought I was impressed with it after Easystreet let me ride his with it installed. We both had issues. But, that is behind me now, lol. I need the driver side as you sit on it if that’s what you have?

·
Super Moderator
8,341 Posts
Item 10 in this schematic.

Reactions: Alamo

·
11,688 Posts
pfft, had the CCP and thought I was impressed with it after Easystreet let me ride his with it installed. We both had issues. But, that is behind me now, lol. I need the driver side as you sit on it if that’s what you have?
Yep, that's it. What prices have you found?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Slowly getting stuff back together. Bike seems to heal better than me these days, played around with my new cheapo powdercoater figured everything should match 🤪 gonna get a shorter brake line few more bit and bobs to tighten up and break down the bent rims and switch tires over should be back on the floor here soon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Slowly getting stuff back together. Bike seems to heal better than me these days, played around with my new cheapo powdercoater figured everything should match 🤪 gonna get a shorter brake line few more bit and bobs to tighten up and break down the bent rims and switch tires over should be back on the floor here soon
Glad to see you're physically able to work on it now.

·
Super Moderator
8,341 Posts
Yep, that's it. What prices have you found?
I seen it was $25 on RMATV. I was going to throw that in on an oil filter order to get the free shipping later this year.

·
11,688 Posts
I seen it was $25 on RMATV. I was going to throw that in on an oil filter order to get the free shipping later this year.
PM sent.

Reactions: morphrider

·
11,688 Posts
SOLD!
USPS Tracking # sent.
THANKS Morph

·
Super Moderator
8,341 Posts
Thank you DEZ! Anyone needing stuff, before you buy from a corporation, always give another guy a chance to sell something sitting on a shelf!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
This little idea of mine had me feeling so smart when it worked
Nice job! That nut can be a real pain if it hasnt been removed in a while!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6441 - 6460 of 6502 Posts