Raptor Forum banner

6521 - 6540 of 6560 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Did a new head, carburetor, and pipes on girlfriends drag bike. Few things left to finish up, but she runs!

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,748 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Is that Peep Show, or a new one? Dyno next week?
Peepshow. Not sure when we’ll tune it, pretty much just waiting on good enough weather. Need to have it ready for a race in Arizona in February.

Reactions: DEZPERADO

·
11,748 Posts
Peepshow. Not sure when we’ll tune it, pretty much just waiting on good enough weather. Need to have it ready for a race in Arizona in February.
Good luck! Where about in Arizona? We'll be in Lake Havasu in February.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts

·
11,748 Posts
Dome Valley Raceway, in the farmland outside Yuma.
We'll be in Glamis too, for Presidents week. Do you need a pit crew? Or, should I ask JC??

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
We'll be in Glamis too, for Presidents week. Do you need a pit crew? Or, should I ask JC??
You’re welcome to come by, the race is the 16-20th. Should have a real big attendance from across the country. We’ve got the crew part covered, will have the whole Cuervo crew there with several bikes. 870, 890, 900, 930, 940, 970. Possibly a few others.

Reactions: DEZPERADO

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Got my aluminum sticker.
It's just stuck with a piece of tape in the picture, and still has the clear protective film over the front.
The sticker actually has a concave shape, and suprisingly fits great against the curved shape of the cam cover.
The back of the aluminum emblem is a foam sticky pad.
I'm going to put it on when the cover is warm, and use some clear silicone directly over the peeled adhesive back.
The silicone should hold it fine.
This will do until I find a cnc logo cover myself.
But, for $22, I like it as the next best thing.
20201221_185829.jpg

20201221_185819.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,647 Posts
No luck reaching out to that guy on FB either huh?

·
Super Moderator
8,647 Posts
Pffft, ya gotta treat yourself at times.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Pffft, ya gotta treat yourself at times.
...just not at tax time and Christmas time...and I've done alot of treating with it lately anyway.
Only a few more grand, and it'll be done...for a little while, lol.
But, should you want to sell yours, or Dez find some in his stash...I could probably scrape something up, lol.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Got my aluminum sticker.
It's just stuck with a piece of tape in the picture, and still has the clear protective film over the front.
The sticker actually has a concave shape, and suprisingly fits great against the curved shape of the cam cover.
The back of the aluminum emblem is a foam sticky pad.
I'm going to put it on when the cover is warm, and use some clear silicone directly over the peeled adhesive back.
The silicone should hold it fine.
This will do until I find a cnc logo cover myself.
But, for $22, I like it as the next best thing.
View attachment 140053

View attachment 140054
I think that looks great considering it wasn't intended to go there. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Super Moderator
8,647 Posts
I like the way the Alba looks on the 08. we have one the exact color, when we got it we thought we would not like the orange, but once in the sun they are pretty. I want to look for some new black plastics though, the ones on it currently have seen better days for sure.

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Tuned the 870 with some new parts. Made impressive gains.

·
Registered
731 Posts
threw a new map on to try this weekend! (hopefully) 🤞

on a side not my jumps have been pretty weak latley any advice to getting better at jumping my quad, other than going faster haha? I'm pretty beginner at em so anything will help too.

6521 - 6540 of 6560 Posts