Raptor Forum banner

6581 - 6596 of 6596 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Found some oil leaking from under the drain plug. Time for an oil change and a new crush washer. Also I am pretty sure I forgot to actually install a crush washer when I changed to the Eco plug last year. Bought some extras this time lol

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
My fenders from Partzilla that came a couple weeks ago were originally back ordered until late March, early April...then just suddenly showed up.
So, you guys may get lucky too.
Talked to Partzilla today. They looked on their end of things and it shows that fender coming to them in the end of May. I am sure the ship that was stuck in the Suez didn't help things. Good thing these are just cosmetic parts, nothing I need to ride if I so choose to do so.

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
400 horsepower all cleaned up. Now raptor rally prep begins.

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Great bikes!! Talk something about the red Raptor, what mods it have on the engine performance staff?
It’s a 795cc. 7mm stroker falicon crank, 105.5 bore, high compression, +2 stainless valve Cuervo head, 5250 cam, 54mm throttle body, monster exhaust, cryo treated and micro polished transmission, runs on e85.

Reactions: Yamil Xiscatti

·
Registered
137 Posts
It’s a 795cc. 7mm stroker falicon crank, 105.5 bore, high compression, +2 stainless valve Cuervo head, 5250 cam, 54mm throttle body, monster exhaust, cryo treated and micro polished transmission, runs on e85.
Sounds like a monster!! It should be very funny to ride a similar bike. How often you need to rebuild engine? It becomes like some sort of YFZ450R engine maintenance or not? Thx

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Sounds like a monster!! It should be very funny to ride a similar bike. How often you need to rebuild engine? It becomes like some sort of YFZ450R engine maintenance or not? Thx
No reliability or early wear issues. Only real problem is chain maintenance. Have to clean/lube/tension chain pretty much every time I put fuel in it.

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts

Oil change day!

·
Registered
137 Posts
No reliability or early wear issues. Only real problem is chain maintenance. Have to clean/lube/tension chain pretty much every time I put fuel in it.
Good to know that. Too much power make the chain to come a bit loose after the ride? A stronger chain couldn't solve the issue?

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Good to know that. Too much power make the chain to come a bit loose after the ride? A stronger chain couldn't solve the issue?
I’m running the strongest 520 chain that I know of. It’s not coming loose, just wearing quickly. Steel sprockets also last about 5 hours of ride time before worn too much for me. The horsepower and weight along with sand are brutal.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I’m running the strongest 520 chain that I know of. It’s not coming loose, just wearing quickly. Steel sprockets also last about 5 hours of ride time before worn too much for me. The horsepower and weight along with sand are brutal.
Will a 525 just not fit at the front sprocket or too much rotational mass?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Will a 525 just not fit at the front sprocket or too much rotational mass?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Not sure. I have a pile of barely used chains off the drag bikes, so doesn’t bother me to change them out often.

Some people run 530 chains on nitrous bikes with big tires, but that requires custom sprockets.

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Had to order a new tie rod.

6581 - 6596 of 6596 Posts