Raptor Forum banner

6601 - 6612 of 6612 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks, still need to testride it tho..
I'm using the N-duro axle, N-duro was a german brand i think but the reason i wanted this was because it is a very thick axle, and they provide with lifelong guarantee. This axle in contrary to some others, will not bend the slightest bit and should something happen to it, you mail them and you get a brand new one, i'm really happy with it, one of the best mods i did for sure.
Wow, that´s a bigggg axle, looks like great quality, you have some many good things in Germany, and you can even drive on streets :). Enjoy your ATV!

Reactions: Andon Jones

·
Registered
Yamaha Raptor 700R SE 2012
9 Posts
Wow, that´s a bigggg axle, looks like great quality, you have some many good things in Germany, and you can even drive on streets :). Enjoy your ATV!
Yes it's big but the ATV is for on-road use only, and yes, we are allowed to drive it on the street in Belgium. Thanks. (y)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes it's big but the ATV is for on-road use only, and yes, we are allowed to drive it on the street in Belgium. Thanks. (y)
Ohh I thought you was in Germany, since there are a lot of street ATV, sorry.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hello Guys, today I made some basic maintenance on my Raptor. I noticed both rocker arms have some play to the sides, Its normal? Please check a 9 secs video showing the move. Thank you!

·
Registered
760 Posts

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hold up, when is the raptor rally again/days?
In Oregon state right?

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Date night at Gapplebees huh? That’s awesome, glad to hear it was another success.

6601 - 6612 of 6612 Posts