Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade this stuff today and I bought it not really knowing what I bought. what Cam is this and what Kind of carb? its a mikuni and doesn't say anything about edlebrock which was the only single carb i knew of..... fill me in

P.s there are no numbers on the cam...is it stock?:(

Attachments

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
If you look at the lobes of the cam on the sides you can see it materal was added from the stock lobes and reground. It's prolly a stock cam but with a regrind on it. I seen that DL talked about running a single carb on a 660 and it wasn't a edlebrock. The sudco name on the side means it was imported by them. I bet it might be a good setup. Tou don't see many single carb 660's. What is the ID of the carb?

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't find an ID but I checked the catalog and they only show single 660 carbs for the rhino... it should work on a raptor though i assume?

·
Registered
559 Posts
There may be numbers engraved on the cam under the sprocket. I had a web cam that had the numbers there.
Untouched stock cams are painted yellow on the flange.
Yep you need to measure the throttle bore to find out what size it is for example 43mm or 40 mm etc. Looks like what is called an FCR carb.
It could be used on a raptor but they would need a single carb intake. Might be better off trying to sell it for a grizzly or a rhino.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts