Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everytime i go mudding we wear like 5 layers of clothes. when we get back mud has creeped down my back and stuff and its usually raining and cold already. im looking to buy some real rain gear this year, for heavy mudding and wet conditions.

what do you guys use? im sick of coming home and having to wash a bunch of crap and hose it all off. price doesnt really matter to me, to an extent.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
well, today I wore riding pants and a jersey, it took me a hour to wash the quad, aint mud great

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea its fun. i usually spend about an hour on clothes and quad cleaning afterwards.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wish i could dress lighter, ive gotta layer up though. too damn cold 12 miles up in the forest to dress light.

just saw the riding gear forum also, gonna check that out as well.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Oh man, that was a horrible image. Some dude wearing only a helmet gloves and boots on a quad. DAMN YOU GUAM!!!!
LOL
There are some poncho type things in a thread in the gear section. Seem like they would do the job and be enough to fit over warm clothes. I just use my brothers stuff, then I don't have to worry about cleaning it up! LMAO

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i saw that stuff. looks pretty good.

i have a pair of pants similar, they kept my legs clean last ride. i did a 1st through 4th gear powerbrake in a mudpit though. that got everything else pretty bad lol.

going to buy a nice coat, goggles, gloves and maybe a new helmet then im set. :thumbsup: got alot of good idea's from that forum, didnt even know it existed until a few minutes ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts