Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im puting a 11 .1 piston in my rappy with a stage 2 cam and im going to be putting a full exhaust on im eather going to go with a sparks or a set of duals i mostly trail ride which would you guys recomend, and i was wondering if im going to have to rejet when i put the new piston cam and a full exhaust on? Cause right now i have 160L and 165R with 25 piolts and on the 3rd clip with the air screws 1 and a half Left and 2 turns out on the Right. Thanks in advance guys.8)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
well im puting a 11 .1 piston in my rappy with a stage 2 cam and im going to be putting a full exhaust on im eather going to go with a sparks or a set of duals i mostly trail ride which would you guys recomend, and i was wondering if im going to have to rejet when i put the new piston cam and a full exhaust on? Cause right now i have 160L and 165R with 25 piolts and on the 3rd clip with the air screws 1 and a half Left and 2 turns out on the Right. Thanks in advance guys.8)
The stage II and the 11:1 will be a nice improvement over stock. I think Sparks makes a really good single for the Raptor 660. Don't get me wrong Duals work nicely too, but it's hard to beat the pitch of the Sparks exhaust in my opinion.

KB Motorsports

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Sparks and CT are one of the best 660 singles. Duals look and hold there value better then the singles though. If buying new I would get duals.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks but do you guys think im going to have to rejet for all this stuff or is my jeting ok?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok which system is better for my set up and riding style im eather going with a sparks of a set of monsters. I 90 percent of thime ride trails and with the 11.1 piston and stage 2 cam which one will be better for me i have the money to get both just want to get the right one and no one has answerd if i should rejet for this set up so if anyone could help on that that would be aswome. Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I like my sparks single. Makes for a nice sleeper look.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Yes, you will have to rejet.

If you have noise restrictions where you ride the dual monsters with quiet cores will likely be quieter. If not, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I would get the duals. If you ever wanna sell the sparks it will sell for half the price of duals and duals just look cooler. Sparks is a sleeper look for sure though but if Buying new I would get duals. Monsters with black cans look very good. They look better then the bare cans.

·
Registered
622 Posts
+1 on the.black cans the bare ones don't stick out at all and seem cheap

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok thanks guy I appriciate all the advice, and maddog what jeting would you recomend cause right now i have 160L and 165R and number 25 piolts and the needles are on the third clip and the air screws are 1 and a half left and 2 on the right thanks agin.8)

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Or a black and jet hot sterling :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts