Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.Im all new to the ATV thing and im waiting delivery of my new Raptor 700r se.Im from australia and i dont know much in the tuning side of the EFI.Im familair with car tuning and from what i understand is these EFI tuners are just a piggyback to the factory ecu?
I just need to know what unit to run and do i have to get it custom tuned on a dyno or do they come with preset tunes in them for exhaust and filter mods?
Any help would be great.

Cheers Darren :thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
By tuner you mean.... adjusting fuel/air mix? Just get a Power Commander IIIusb dude. They have maps on their website to match your mods.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oz,

We have finished dyno-testing and have proven the functionality and capability of the RaceGrade fuel controller. The installation was absolutely plug and play and used the stock tab for mounting and took only seconds. It has complete timing control for max torque tuning. The software was as user-friendly as expected and a snap to work with. The throttle stops made for quick dyno pulls and quick Bomb-site tuning. We spent a lot of extra time tweaking with different functions, but I honestly think that one could tune a complete motor with any and all modifications in less than an hour with this controller. I am impressed with the product and would be happy to talk with anyone out there about my experience, the product, and how to order it. This is the best product out there for the price.

·
Registered
494 Posts
What rpm increments are there for fuel and ignition?

Can you adjust timing up or down at any increment? If so by how much?

By reading your testimonial, it sounds as though this is a stand alone setup. Am I correct in thinking the adjustments are made on the unit itself, or with a laptop?

Does this unit have a boost input for turbo motors? Lets say I have a fuel map for 12psi boost, then im out in the field and wanna turn the boost up.....a boost input like Dynojets hub had, would compensate automatically.

Do you have pics? Prices?

Any idea where I can buy a larger fuel injector?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.