Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...I was just riding my friends yfz 450 w/ a hmf sport s/o ..... i have decided tp get a s/o exhaust.... is HMF the best or is there others out there?

I have been reading andd the PC 3 sounds to be the best.

Where can i buy all of this?

-Zach

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
The best deal you are going to get on a PC3 is from FuelMotousa.com. Tell Jamie what your mods are and he will pre-load the map for you.

The HMF pipe is a very good pipe. It is debatable if it's the best. Look at Sparks and CT for single pipes. LTE for duals. Ask around, do your research and then make your own decision.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Most of the slip-ons are real close in performance, I chose HMF because it is a solid all around performer and great value. The PC3 offers a wide range of adjustments, most are not used unless you start making motor mods. I run the Doebeck for the same reason as the HMF, good product and the right price.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
HMF is a nice exhaust. It has been said the TBR makes more low-mid though. This coming from someone who owned the HMF and went to the TBR.
They are all close though, some make more here, and others make more there. The CT puts out some good numbers for a single, but IMO is an eye soar.
LTE's for duals!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So i ordered my HMF Sport S/O on and a Dobeck... should be here on FRI just in time for saturday.

-Zach

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Air-warrior04 said:
So i ordered my HMF Sport S/O on and a Dobeck... should be here on FRI just in time for saturday.

-Zach
sweet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.