Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

new to this forum and just purchased a rappy. just curious what a good exhaust is to get. i know you are all going to tell me to read the other threads, but I need an exhaust keeping sound in mind. I don't want something that is obnoxious. Let me know what you think!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Love my Barker duals.....

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
man I hate to say this but do a search and theres probably 100's of post asking the same question. For us to help you we need to know what your looking for i.e do you ride woods or mx , duals or single, slip on vs full exhuast, how much do you wanna spend. Also you know you need a fuel controller if you add an exhuast or intake.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mostly trail riding, with a little bit of track...more trail tho. I'm not terribly concerned about price but something that is reasonable of course.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
CT racing. I'm running Barkers on mine but I want the most power available.

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Duane said:
CT racing. I'm running Barkers on mine but I want the most power available.
Are you kidding? I thought CT racing was the loudest?!? Dual will be quieter and the singles, because it splits the exhaust and runs it through two mufflers; I don't have any data to back that statement up, but it would make sense. I know at idle the LTEs are 88db, at 3125 they are 91.5db; and that is without quiet cores. My Barkers arrive friday and I'll test them then, but Tim Barker said they are quieter than the LTEs because they flow more.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm not to concerned about noise level, but I do know my 12.3 comp big bore kfx (with 9 disc's) is quieter than my Barkers with the quiet cores in, not sure how the rappy CT stacks up. I really like the power curve of the CT on the raptor, thing peaks and drops a little over 7k but still makes good power up high.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really like my hmf that i have it has good sound and power but thats just my opinion. Good luck keep us up on what you decide on just remember to get the pcIII.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts