Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went riding yesterday about an hour into the ride shut my raptor off to bs but before that maybe turned it off twice while at some obstacles on the trail. went to fire it up and would not start checked the pcIII all good checked the plug good opended the gass cap thought maybe vapor locked still nothing. put a brand new plug in fires right up? rode for another 2 hrs shut it off fired it back up 4 times on the way back to the truck shut it off to find out which way to go would not start checked every thing again good. so decided to wait five minutes firgured maybe let it cool down fired right up. what the hell is going on??????????????????? any info would be app. sorry for the long post :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
CREAG ~ AN ~ TUIRC
479 Posts
My mates did something similar. It turned out to be the throttle semsor.
Take the sensor plug off and give it a good clean, see if that cures it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
mike mabey you should find someone to ride with that dosent make your quad break down? i know for a fact that the dudes you ride with are pretty bad ass! :mad: :chair:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info beepee

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh dom everone is pretty bad ass except for that blue raptor that kid needs to practice his holeshots :wave-finger:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts