Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Rappy is what Kiddies or Schoolies call a raptor.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
If you think about it, due to our love of our bikes, we all end up acting like school children when it comes to being around them, talking about them, anything to do with them, hence, why we call them....RAPPY!!!!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LOL well said!
Everybody doesn't call them rappy's though, I catch myself doing it sometimes and I'm no kiddie LOL those years have long past ;)

·
Master of the Electron
15,685 Posts
I wuv my Rappy and my Rappy wuvs me!

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Quad, we are going to need to see pics of you hugging your Rappy or we can't possibly believe you wuv it! Or that the wuvin' is being returned!

·
Master of the Electron
15,685 Posts
Purely platonic, trust me. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Rappy;)

Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Off-roading Motorsport Mud

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
To the OP, this is a perfect time to make this point...looking at this picture, why do a lot of us call boobs, BOOBIES! Lol! Because they make us act all giddy and childlike! Hahahaha.

And about Quad's relationship with his Rappy, I said I wanted to see pics of him HUGGING it, not anything else! Sickos! Lol.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I see nothing wrong with that statement at all. Beats an unexpected pregnancy with a woman you want nothing to do with past a one nighter...lol...or an STD.

·
Addicted To Raptor
255 Posts
I went as far as naming my rappy....... NESSIE

·
Registered
4,836 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
i've humped mine.... Ya Thats right I'll admit it. Her back side just looks so damn sexy with duals!
if you have duals you could have a threesome:eek:

whats so bad about calling it a rappy? you probably drive a chevy, or a caddie, maybe a yota, or a lambo.....its all the same shit....just a nick name

its better than craptor or crappy

1 - 20 of 48 Posts