Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Re: Increase power for raptor 350
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 08:42:18 AM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exhaust..re-jet...k&n air fliter... maybe a new high performance piston .. new cam...if you really wonna put that much money in it....the max hp for a raptor350/warrior is about 48-50....

« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 08:44:58 AM by 04RAPTOR350BOY17 » Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04RAPTOR350
Dyno Jet Kit
K&N air filter
No Air Box Lid

I was just curious if anyone had made 48 to 50hp from the old 350. The numbers sound high to me. I have a 96 warrior as a backup and may punch it out if those numbers are possible. So if anyone knows whether raptorboy is just high :grin_nod: or those numbers are possible, post whore away. :grin_nod: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds high to me but who knows.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so it is possible, I just thought that was a really high number for the 350. Do you know if the raptor 700 shocks will fit the warrior? Oh yeah stay away from that mississippi moonshine its baaad. LOL :grin_nod:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
RipnRaptor said:
Ok so it is possible, I just thought that was a really high number for the 350. Do you know if the raptor 700 shocks will fit the warrior? Oh yeah stay away from that mississippi moonshine its baaad. LOL :grin_nod:
yea 700 shocks well fit..but you may have to trim the bottom mount some so it well fit..but not sure, i know the yfz450 one you do :thumbsup:....iight lol i'll try to :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
yes they can. the 700 shocks are the same as the yfz450.. just a little trimming

·
Registered
183 Posts
isn't there 2 raptor boys in the 350 section? seems odd to me, puahahahaha 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts