Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, im new to this sort of thing and I just had a couple questions.. I just bought an 07 Raptor and I am allowing myself to spend no more than $1000 on engine performance parts before my trip to glamis. I already have paddles so what else would you guys do for my budget..
At rockymountainatv.com I found the Yoshi rs-7 full system for $450 and I know i need a power commander, is this a good setup? I trail ride and go to the dunes often, if that helps
thanks

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
:thumbsup: ......sounds good soo far. Look into an intake too. And for $15 dollars, upgrade to a 15T front sprocket. Give you better top end. You can use 1-2 longer. Plus having that will be nice on the dunes. Good Luck and have fun bro.

RF Out!

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
How far are you planning on modding your bike in the future? That will determine what you spend money on now, and what you ahve to re-buy in the future. If you plan on getting the 3 mods and thats all forever, than thats one thing; but if you are going to build on that, then you have a lot more to consider; since you can save money now, but will have to spend more later to make up for inefficiencies in the cheaper equipment

1 - 3 of 3 Posts