2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
(Dance, techno, electronica,) ----> http://www.neradio.se/

Deadmau5 (everything but I really like Strobe) ----->

punk, rock, heavy metal.

Pink Floyd (all albums), Metallica (all albums till the black one after that NO WAY), Nirvana (nevermind), Green Day (some songs), Smashing Pumpkins (some songs), Helmet (some), Megadeth (some), Red hot chili peppers (all albums), Rage Against The Machine (some albums), System of a Down (chop suey), Drowning Pool (let the bodies hit the floor), Bloodhound Gang (We don't need no water let the Mother... Burn), Saliva (click click boom), Gorillaz (clint eastwood) , Rammstein (some songs), Sepultura (album chaos ad), Iron Maiden (some), Disturbed (everything) , Sick Puppies (album Tri-Polar)...and more

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Frenchie you might like Blackmill. They have some good songs.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I listen to mumford and sons, phillip phillips, colton dixon, batron hollow, delta rae, fun, lumineers, posion & wine, 30 seconds to mars, etc. I don't like the radio crap that plays on like nicki minaj, all that other nonsense of 5th grader music haha

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like music that accually has something to do with my life, music I can relate to. Country music is about day to day life where I'm from. I can't stand rap, it drives me crazy. I find it laughable and rediculous.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
11 Posts
I am currently listening to Coheed and Cambria, but I like different kinds of music. The songs I listen to depends on my mood. If I'm in the mood for loud music, I listen to Rage Against the machine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lack of sleep makes me want to listen to something with a good beat to brighten up the mood.

I have been listening to Jason Derulo since yesterday. Oh yes, some kind of a lullaby for me. LOL.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,476 Posts
My truck has five AC/DC and one Rob Zombie CD's. Lets ROCK!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Right now my truck has, Miranda Lambert, Eric Church, Maren Morris, Ozzy's Blizzard of Ozz, and Ozzy's Diary of a madman.......guess you could say that I diversify. AC/DC and G&R were in the changer for several years before, along with a little Bad company, and Clapton.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts